2004 Storm Membership info online now

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/memberships.php

My first season at Olympic Park, can't wait :D :D :D
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I rang up when I got my membership letter in the mail to inquire as to what games the interstate members get to see (as it specifies that the Storm nomiates which games you get tickets to).

No one ever called me back. :?
*Champagne football*
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

What does everyone think about the abolition of the Gold, Platinum, Silver membership?

It seems that they have finally agreed that general seating areas are better than set seating?
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You can still buy a reserved seat for the season, it is now called something else (can't remember off hand), I think centreline reserve or something similar.
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

It'll be interesting to see how it works out in terms of the stands and how full this will make them look as not all seats are reserved. In some areas people can sit where they like.

I'm a touch disappointed about that as I no longer have a set seat. I am in the sideline section.

Surandy
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hey everyone, I was hoping that you might be able to assist me in what membership I should buy next year. As a Kangaroos member, I will be unable to see all that many Storm games this year in person, but I still want to be a paid up member and perhaps see a few games. What membership category do you suggest for me (I am concession and over 18)?

Also, what is the social club like?? (ie facilities, prices for food/drinks etc.)

Cheers!! 8)
Smacka (C)
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

A "Six Game Membership" would probably suit you if you can't make it to all the games. It gets you general admission to any 6 home games for the Storm, and in to the Social Club afterwards, which last year was across the road in the Vodaphone Arena foyer. (I think this is correct, but better off checking with the club first) Drink prices aren't cheap - about $4 I think for a VB can, and the food is limited to what you can get. I remember some friends trying to get some hot chips after a game, and couldn't as they weren't selling them. The players (most of them) usually come back about an hour or so after the game and are available for autographs and a bit of a chat.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Smacka wrote:A "Six Game Membership" would probably suit you if you can't make it to all the games. It gets you general admission to any 6 home games for the Storm, and in to the Social Club afterwards, which last year was across the road in the Vodaphone Arena foyer. (I think this is correct, but better off checking with the club first) Drink prices aren't cheap - about $4 I think for a VB can, and the food is limited to what you can get. I remember some friends trying to get some hot chips after a game, and couldn't as they weren't selling them. The players (most of them) usually come back about an hour or so after the game and are available for autographs and a bit of a chat.
Cheers for that Smacka!!

$4 for a can of VB huh, they should be paying me 4 bux to drink that disgusting cat piss!! :P