Scott Hill

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well now that the home and away season is over with and we get to the REAL footy I just wanted to say that although I think he still isn't at the level we expect I wanted to congratulate Scott Hill for coming back from being dropped and playing a part in us taking out the Minor Premiership.

Although I'm still not happy with the crap he comes out with (the worlds against me) in media articles all the time, you give credit where and when it is due.

I know there will be people that will miss him, I wont, but congratulations Scott Hill. =D> =D>

Now the rest of the HBA members can pick themselves off the floor now. And no I'm not having a drunk moment and I have taken my medication ;)
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Scotty's been in good form, thats why he was nominated in the 5/8 of the year category.
You gotta give it to him, he's a competitor he come back from his dumping with awesome determination.

Onya Scotty!
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

simo wrote: Scotty's been in good form, thats why he was nominated in the 5/8 of the year category.
You gotta give it to him, he's a competitor he come back from his dumping with awesome determination.

Onya Scotty!

Yeah okay Simo, I give him credit for improving his game but nominated for 5/8 of the year, um that was a suprise LOL :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: must have been a quiet year as far as 5/8's go, He was pushing it up hill (no pun intended) to think he would beat Lockyer tho.
I am back again.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

grey sub wrote:
simo wrote: Scotty's been in good form, thats why he was nominated in the 5/8 of the year category.

Onya Scotty!

Yeah okay Simo, I give him credit for improving his game but nominated for 5/8 of the year, um that was a suprise LOL :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: must have been a quiet year as far as 5/8's go, He was pushing it up hill (no pun intended) to think he would beat Lockyer tho.
If your shocked by his nomination, then it shows how little you know.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

simo wrote:
grey sub wrote:

Onya Scotty!

If your shocked by his nomination, then it shows how little you know.
Hahahaha, trolls are gone!!  Back to internal bickering  ;) :lol: :lol: :P
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ain't love grand?????
I am back again.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Tis n all  :lol: :lol: :lol:
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

I am one of those who will be VERY sorry to see Scotty go,that man has a BRILLIANT footy brain.
I only wish it was the Mark "The Sieve" Geyer that was going.
he not she ??? ??? ???
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

But Mark Geyer doesn't play for us............ ???
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote: But Mark Geyer doesn't play for us............ ???
I think someone is aiming comments at another member on here Tigger, but I can't see that person biting.

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

My apologies i DEFINITLELY mean MATT Geyer.
he not she  ??? ??? ???
Last edited by stormdolls on Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

You can't be serious then?? 
You really can't compare Matt with Scott  ::)
For one, I still cringe every time Scott has the ball & pray the opposition wrap his arms up so he can't do one of those bloody stoopid passes that almost always go awry.
As for leadership & teamwork - Matty is the king in that respect!!
Scott just doesn't seem to have the time or inclination to be a nicer person when it comes to both team & supporters  :?  He may be a good player on the field at times but seriously, that's only a part of belonging to a team!

I'm glad he's going - cannot agree with you one bit on that comment stormdolls.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote: You can't be serious then?? 
For one, I still cringe every time Scott has the ball & pray the opposition wrap his arms up so he can't do one of those bloody stoopid passes that almost always go awry.
Scott just doesn't seem to have the time or inclination to be a nicer person when it comes to both team & supporters  :?  He may be a good player on the field at times but seriously, that's only a part of belonging to a team!

I couldnt agree with you more Tigger and that is what has been said all along.
I am back again.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote: You can't be serious then?? 

Please be advised Tigger just had Stormwarning moment here ;) ;) her message was NOT brought (sorry if this word isn't spelt correctly) to you by HBA, but if she would like a membership card it can be printed ;) to join us ;)

simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Fair call as any, Geyer keeps coming out of his line, teams seem to be targeting his side, heaps of ppl agree that I know about this
the only oppl that dont are the hba nerds.