Fuifui Moimoi cleared

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
James
Squall
Squall

Here's an idea: our trainer guy should carry a small digital camera with him, so the next time this happens we can get some immediate evidence of what happened. For Sunday's incident, all anyone could see was the mark/bruise on Whitey's arm from the video tape. A close-up photo, showing teeth marks or something could have been taken to bolster the case against Chewey.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Stupid comments by Gus Gould "he is wearing a mouthguard" sure help.
I'm sure Brett would not have made this up.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

A mouth guard only covers the top teeth so the bottom ones can still bite and break skin.  I have bitten my tongue in a tackle wearing an mouth guard that was custom made by my dentist for me so what was Gould's point.  He would know they didn't use them when he was playing.... ;)
I am back again.
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

grey sub wrote: WTF ??? ??? ???How what defence did they use? was it one from Dennis the menace, I can hear it now, "It wouldn't have happened if Melbourne weren't in the Comp, they don't have support so it just didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!" Wonder what would have happened if it was White4 MOIMOI complained about???? I know Ian Donnelly got of the gouging charge but there was clear vision on that one his fingers never went near his eyes.  Did they use the grapple tackle defence?? He couldn't breath and he panicked.  Next time some one spear tackles one of our players are they going to defend it saying that they were grapple tackled????? Rant Finished now

What would have happened if it wasnt MoiMoi who was alleged to have bitten someone, but say a guy like Crocker or Morley? They would have threw everything and the kitchen sink at him. I heard that Parra used the defence that White was doing a grapple tackle, true of false? Still after just 5-10 mins, how the hell is that a fair trial? For such a serious allegation, it seems like they are more interested in other things. It smells like a conspriacy.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Stormwarning[c] wrote: Just through that Moimoi has been cleared
*shakes head* They are only delaying the inevitable  :-X Moimoi is turning into a blight on the game,on & off the field.Maybe when he seriously hurts someone they'll take action.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

or maybe next time he will bite the wrong guy and he will cop a belting.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Anyone see the NRL on Fox today?

They said that the whole thing was rushed and that they have never heard of someone making a complaint like this being told they can give their evidence over the phone. There was no cross examination of either player.

They said that White did everything to the letter before making the complaint and that they were concerned that like normal it should have been given time to get all the evidence together.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mystormboys wrote: Stupid comments by Gus Gould "he is wearing a mouthguard" sure help.
I'm sure Brett would not have made this up.
True, and as reported in the Herald Sun today, White still stands by his claim.  He said that he knows what happened, as do those who saw the bite marks on his arm.

And to think that if Chewi Chewi had been found guilty, he would've missed something like 12 matches.

Something is definitely not right IMHO :angry1:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

haha chewi chewi moi moi
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

to think we were going to sign this guy not too long ago

*shakes head*
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:to think we were going to sign this guy not too long ago

*shakes head*
Bellamy would've set him straight, even MG thinks so.

See this week's RLW, Mark Geyer talks up the Storm, his brother and Craig Bellamy in his column.

He also points out that teams bring out the grapple tackle and similar whinges coz they can't stand losing to Melbourne.  :lol:
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:Timely comment there Andy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't credit me TS, I had just bought this week's RLW yesterday and read the comments on my lunch break.

The exact wording by MG is:
For those of you without pay TV, don't despair, for in the coming weeks you will get to see on Channel Nine just how good the Storm have become.

In fact, they have become such a dominant force that every time another team feels their wrath they cry "grapple". It is getting boring.

All teams use aggressive defence, but when it's the Storm applying the knockout blow, there always seems to be yet another excuse from their rivals.
Bloody spot on in my opinion.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Honestly, I'm disgusted.
You, people. I don't know what your problem is.

Surely his star studded coaching career and multitude of premierships have earned Elliot the right to expect that his team shouldn't have to be better to win.  ::)
And his whining little bitch, sooky simon, deserves to be allowed to play as dirty as he likes because, well, he's a Woolford don'tcha know. That's almost like royalty.

;)

It's simple, they can't beat us fair so they'll cry and dob and point the finger while playing as dirty as they can. That's how Elliot has always been. As player for the Dragons, and all his coaching career.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

It's almost starting to sound like Japan before Sunday's game... "Ooooh - they might hurt us! Refs - protect us from these rampaging men!"

Bah! Die in hell Sooky! You will be run into the ground and regret you even looked like crying!