let just say........

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

We sign hornby

1.Slater
2.Geyer
3.King
4.Inglis
5.Webster
6.Hill
7.Hornby
8.White
9.Smith
10.Cross
11.Crocker
12.Hoffman
13.Johnson

14.Scott
15.Kidwell
16.Kaufusi/Crossman
17.Cronk/Turner

2006 premiers will be the Melbourne Storm.

Whats everyone's thoughts on maybe getting Hornby?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

hornby would be a good buy....but cronk is gunna be #7..even if andrew johns was signed up 8)
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

i think johns would be the halfback :) but i see your point. I dont really rate hornby as a halfback/playmaker. He is not needed IMO.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

hehe...yeah we shouldnt be stocking up on backs we need atleast one more prop that can play first grade.

mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

After the dragons were knocked out Brown mentioned how mauch they had missed Head at half back.Lets see how Cronk goes at the no7.Don't want Hornby at this stage.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

We don't need or want Hornby, we've got the Super Dooper Cooper Cronk!!!
StormBrad
Squall
Squall

Hornby would be a good buy, i cant see why everyone thinks cronk is going to be our gun no.7 .. i think none of his performances this year were total stand outs, even though he was coming off the bench i dont think hes going to be as good as alot of poeple think so
The Premiers of 2005 are - Melbourne Storm
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

StormBrad wrote:Hornby would be a good buy, i cant see why everyone thinks cronk is going to be our gun no.7 .. i think none of his performances this year were total stand outs, even though he was coming off the bench i dont think hes going to be as good as alot of poeple think so
well atleast its better then writing him off and not giving him any support even before he has had a chance to prove himself :roll:

He has done alot of good stuff this year. coming off the bench for the last 10 mins...well you cant really get alot done. his kicking was good this year and was prolly the best thing...when he kicked it was good...but i guess we wait and see how he goes...ill be supporting him and am confident he will give his best...while you can go sit in the corner and say that he is shit and that we should go after some other knob from dragons.

Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Not a good idea but only because I want to see a repeat of what Billy did to him in Rd 12 this year.

The other thing is I don't think he will come cheap, the over rated hack has played Origin. A cheap player that could cover the half positions would be useful given Hill's track record with injuries but I don't think Hornby is the answer.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
CronkNo7
Squall
Squall

1.Slater
2.Geyer
3.King
4.Inglis
5.Webster
6.Hill
7.Cronk
8.White
9.Smith(c)
10.Cross
11.Crocker
12.Hoffman
13.Johnson

14.Scott
15.Kidwell
16.Crossman
17.TBA!

What you think?
[b][u][color=darkblue][size=18px]Welcome To The No.7 Jersey Cronk[/size][/color][/u][/b]

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/bula_stormer/bannercronk.jpg[/img]
StormBrad
Squall
Squall

if you got your head out of a one sided gutter KINGY, you would realise Hornby is a better player than Cronk, plus please show me where i said cronk was shit? i never did, you are talking him up so much that if he doesnt perform you'll probably just sit back and bag him like scott hill does if he doesnt perform the way you want him to...i will support him, i just think you have to much a rap on a player who needs to prove himself as a good halfback for us...and hopefully i can be proved wrong, but its better than talking him up like he's gunna be the next joey :roll: :roll:
The Premiers of 2005 are - Melbourne Storm
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

StormBrad wrote:if you got your head out of a one sided gutter KINGY, you would realise Hornby is a better player than Cronk, plus please show me where i said cronk was shit? i never did, you are talking him up so much that if he doesnt perform you'll probably just sit back and bag him like scott hill does if he doesnt perform the way you want him to...i will support him, i just think you have to much a rap on a player who needs to prove himself as a good halfback for us...and hopefully i can be proved wrong, but its better than talking him up like he's gunna be the next joey :roll: :roll:
your an idiot...ive never bagged hill! you twit...im the one thats defending him 24/7 on this site!!

and i didnt say he was going to be the next joey..if you think i was being serious when i said ild rather him then joey then you need to go jump.

I have judged cronk on what ive seen...and he has shown alot of potential...tell me how many games have you seen of cronk in QLD cup? if you had seen him play at all for QLD cup you wouldnt be saying what you did. When playing for us in first grade he doesnt done anything wrong!

You didnt say he was shit but your acting as if he wont do anything..your already writing him off.

Hornby is crap...ive seen plenty of him and he does jack schitt.

:roll:

everyone praised inglis and slater even before they played for us..and when i do it to cronk you have a hissy fit. double standards or what :roll:

JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I have to back KINGY up there.
There are very few of us who actually stick up for the great Scott Hill, against the crap he has said about him. But KINGY is one of us.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dont forget me, he's me fav player, Didnt deserve some of the crap that was dished out here!!
But back on the subject, We have no choice but to stick by Cronk, Hey Bellamy put his faith in him to be the number 1 halfback, so lets just wait and see what he turns on next yr.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I look forward to 2006 and seeing the Cronk dissers get egg on their respective faces!!!

Go the Sooper Dooper Cooper Cronk!!!