Injury update august 23

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Billy Slater
Bill has been running and training, with some restrictions, after his hip pointer injury. He still has a bit of work to do but at this stage is still on track to be available for selection this weekend

Ryan Hoffman
Hoffy has been participating fully in training following his elbow injury. The bruising has pretty much resolved and he is moving well again. We expect him to be available for this weekend.

Scott Hill
Hilly is back training with no restrictions. He will be available for selection this weekend.

Jamie McDonald
Jimmy has continued to run longer distances and has been managing this with no problems. His rehab continues to be on track.

Steve Turner
Zappa has decided not to play this season. Aiming to play gave him a goal to work toward, but in the end he felt that he just had not had enough time to get his foot conditioned to cope with the load of playing. He is actually running and training well, but finds that his foot is quite sore after and takes a day or so to settle. In the end, we decided to err on the side of caution and change our goal to having him fit and ready for pre-season in November.

melbournestorm.com.au
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

a smart move for Steve I think... concentrate on next year
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good move from Turner, concentrate on Next Season, hopefully all goes well.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hopefully Billy is at full steam for this weeks game, he will want to play in Kearns last home game.
lotti

Yay Billy boy and Hilly are ok for the Farewell Robbie party, now for Melbourne to beat the Tigers.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

steaming stormer wrote:a smart move for Steve I think... concentrate on next year
Correct
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
lotti

On Saturday all I care about is Melbourne giving Robbie a send off he deserves, it's great that Billy and Scott will be right by the game but it's Robbie's day.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah I'd hate to see Kearns get a send off like the one the Warriors gave Stacey last week... pathetic imbeciles! (and no, I'm not only pissed off 'cause I tipped them either!) :?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Insomniac wrote:yeah I'd hate to see Kearns get a send off like the one the Warriors gave Stacey last week... pathetic imbeciles! (and no, I'm not only pissed off 'cause I tipped them either!) :?
Don't forget the send off Gordy got last year in Brisbane! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ahh yes, what a send-off that was.... :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Speaking of send-offs, remember the send off when we played this mob last year? I think that's a perfect excuse to bring up Barrett's assault on PJ Marsh this Saturday night. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:faroah:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!