attention all Storm fans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ey guys Im a regular caller into too SEn but very few people tend too call them and talk about the Storm. I think people on here should try and call into SEn and talk about the Storm. The more people calling in and talking about them the more they wioll talk about us and interview players etc. The more they talk about the Storm the more people become aware and interested in the Storm so I encourage everyone too call SEN and other radoi talkback to chat about the Storm.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mikey wrote:ey guys Im a regular caller into too SEn but very few people tend too call them and talk about the Storm. I think people on here should try and call into SEn and talk about the Storm. The more people calling in and talking about them the more they wioll talk about us and interview players etc. The more they talk about the Storm the more people become aware and interested in the Storm so I encourage everyone too call SEN and other radoi talkback to chat about the Storm.
Hi Mikey from Kew. Believe me when I say a lot of us on here have tried, I had high hopes when SEN started but got disenchanted with them when they wouldn't give rugby league the time of day. Last year when Kirk and Cappy were on the Storm paid for that segment and it wouldn't surprise me if the Storm are paying them to cover the NRL matches now.

Sorry but I'm not going to go over all the stuff that I've said before about SEN that shits me. I've posted them a number of times of late.

Andrew from Williamstown.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It is a good point though... the trouble is when you say that you want to talk about league, they don't seem too receptive. We should bombard them though, especially after the decision not to broadcast tonights game
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Used to ring SEN re Tigers(AFL) or Storm but now only ring on Storm matters where an opportunity presents.Last couple of weeks have been on KB'S,Bruce Eva's & Mark Doran's programmes trying to help with theStorm.Agree with Mikey,the more we call the better it will be for Storm.