SEN - Very Disappointing!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billies later
Squall
Squall

I can't believe it. Saturday night at 5.30, being one of our biggest home games yet. SEN have chosen to broadcast the ........................... international aussie rules game between two overseas teams, of unknown overweight hacks and kids that nobody gives a stuff about, rather than the usual 5.30 2GB game, which happens to be the storm game.

:evil:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

well in defence of SEN...i doubt there will be much storm supporters at home listening to the game. they will go to the game instead...so why risk only getting maybe a few hundred people listening to the game....when you cna get more listening to the AFL crap.

Just go to the 2Gb site and click listen live....its all good
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

What about the 10's of thousands that would listen and whatch the game :evil:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mike_The_Undertaker wrote:What about the 10's of thousands that would listen and whatch the game :evil:
...hmmmm i cant speak for everyone but ild much rather watch the game then listen to those knobheads ...all they will do ios complain about melbourne getting the SOO and tests......ray hadley and his team are absolutely 160% agaisnt the storm and the expensiion of the game in victoria...

those 10 of thousands of people should be thanking SEN for not broadcasting it.

Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Listening to SEN this avo, they had a promo for their live broadcasts this weekend:
2pm - VFL Footy
4pm - International Rules grand final
5:30pm - Storm game from Olympic Park

Maybe a misprint somewhere?
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It could have been worst

You could have wanted to watch the RA RA aginst the BAA BAA's on tv only to find out the Channel 7 do a Channel Nine on you and the game they 'support'

I've never heard so much whinging in all my live.

oops, sorry. That's a mistake, I forgot about the Australians after the second test HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

hi my name is Mikey im 25 froom Melb and this is my first post on here. Those who listen too SEN might know me as Mieky from KEw im a regular on a few shows and I was the Melbourne Storm super fan on SEN last year.

I love the Storm but have been excited by the international cup and the fact the Aussie rules is becoming a world game so sorry but im glad there covering it because I can sit at the Storm game and listen too PNG flog the kiwi's.

The second half of the Storm V Warriors game will follow the ICGF on SEN.

I would encourage all Storm fans too write too SEN and encourage them too cover the games themselves rather then take a 2GB feed. Sometimes the Storm are playing but we are forced too listen to a game involving 2 teams that victorians dont care about.

Ray Hadley is a tool but luckily Andrew Moore calls the Saturday games and he is much more positive about the Storm
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hi Mikey!! welcome!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mikey wrote:hi my name is Mikey im 25 froom Melb and this is my first post on here. Those who listen too SEN might know me as Mieky from KEw im a regular on a few shows and I was the Melbourne Storm super fan on SEN last year.

I love the Storm but have been excited by the international cup and the fact the Aussie rules is becoming a world game so sorry but im glad there covering it because I can sit at the Storm game and listen too PNG flog the kiwi's.

The second half of the Storm V Warriors game will follow the ICGF on SEN.

I would encourage all Storm fans too write too SEN and encourage them too cover the games themselves rather then take a 2GB feed. Sometimes the Storm are playing but we are forced too listen to a game involving 2 teams that victorians dont care about.

Ray Hadley is a tool but luckily Andrew Moore calls the Saturday games and he is much more positive about the Storm
:shock:

first of all..welcome to the site mate.

second of all....moore basically shares the same thoughts as hadley regarding SOO and relocation of the storm...as does every other person who works at 2GB.

i agree SEN should call the games themselves , you bring up a good point about 2 teams playing that victorians wont care about.

Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Welcome to the site Mikey! Good to finally know who Mikey from Kew is!

P.S. Finally proves that it's not me! :)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Buzz wrote:Welcome to the site Mikey! Good to finally know who Mikey from Kew is!

P.S. Finally proves that it's not me! :)
You registered twice Buzz? :wink:
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

No reason not to and he's the only one who can check IP addresses. :P
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
lotti

there are 2 reasons for the game not being broadcast on radio number 1 it's at Olympic so people in Melbourne can go to it and number 2 it's live on Fox Sports.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

AND the commentary from Lord Reynoldson with me also present in Fox Studios today will be far more accurate than any radio station will ever provide! No Bias with us! NOT!!! lol! lol!

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:AND the commentary from Lord Reynoldson with me also present in Fox Studios today will be far more accurate than any radio station will ever provide! No Bias with us! NOT!!! lol! lol!

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D
Just remember, Melbourne gets good crowds, we are vocal and passionate supporters! :wink: