Who saw that sign

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thunderstruck you did, but given the it was running in both topics I copied my reply to both!

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

See, that wasn't so hard now was it? I'm not sure why you had to wait this long.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

*edit*
Last edited by Super Cronk on Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well, I guess they feel that money is better spent with Crocker and Ben Ross, and
having Cronk at halfback.
No wonder Orford has been playing crap, poor guy.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

If its true of course.
Its either true, or Orford is a greedy little punk, one of them.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

dont wanna sound like the bad guy or anything, but how can we all be certain what bunnies is saying is the absolute truth? not saying that your a liar bunnies. ......unless you say where you got your info from?

Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

She can be trusted. ;) Let's just leave it at that.

:faroah:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:She can be trusted. ;) Let's just leave it at that.

yeh i posted that when i first read it..but ive came around :D

Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yeah I've only met her once but she seems like a nice honest lady :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ALLY, She is the Messageboard Mother!!!.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Sorry Bunnies, but given George Mimis' mouth and his track record with announcing proudly to the media the interest other clubs (Warrington for example) have in his players, I find it hard to believe that if Storm has just shut Mimis out that he wouldn't be screaming it from the rafters. Sure some influential figures at the Storm might want someone else, but I think the bottom line is probably that Waldron offered a final figure and said "don't bother me unless you want to sign."
bunnies wrote:OK! Everyone given it is the 2 July and still no announcement from the club re " the signing" I will now reveal what I know and it is not a rumour!

Despite what has been written in the media and what may have been heard from our other sources, NO NEGOTIATIONS have occurred with Orford for many many weeks! He has effectively been shut out by the club despite declaring loud and clear he loves the Storm and wants to stay.

For what can be clearly seen to be a serious conflict of interest by one member of the senior administration of the Storm in company of an even more senior person, it has become abundantly clear that Orford has been labelled the "bad guy" in stalling a new contract, but this is not the truth at all! :evil:

ORFORD wants to stay but the less senior administration person has a professional stake in another Storm player who has been viewed by many to be the replacement for Orford when and if he ever left the Storm! Are you getting the picture now?? Broadcast that Orford is stalling, label him the problem with negotiations, get him offside with the supporters etc and by these actions force him to seek another club, then make the announcement that the other player will be the replacement No 7!

IT REEKS of CONSPIRACY, CONFLICT OF INTEREST and DOWNRIGHT FOUL PLAY by the 2 senior Administration persons. :evil: :evil:

Obviously for legal reasons I cannot name these 2 people but those who know who's who in the club and possibly who they are involved with on a professional level other than as Storm administration will know exactly who I am talking about.

As I have stated earlier ORFORD is not at fault here, he is the fall guy in this very sorry affair, and of course it has effected his playing, it would effect anyone placed in the same situation!

Cheers
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Allykat wrote:Yeah I've only met her once but she seems like a nice honest lady :)
Who's this we're talking about now? The others were talking about Bunnies. :wink: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I am like the old lady who lived in the shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do!! :D

Even Boofa refers to me being just like his Mum, MAD!, I love you too Maxine! :D

TC- I can assure you I am spot on with my information, I am now going to take it further!

Cheers
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:If its true of course.
Its either true, or Orford is a greedy little punk, one of them.
This only came about because Orford, and/or his manager, were too greedy. If Orford had accepted what he was worth to the Storm then we would not be having this conversation or speculating on what has, or hasn't, occurred.

End of story!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bunnies wrote:I am like the old lady who lived in the shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do!! :D

Even Boofa refers to me being just like his Mum, MAD!, I love you too Maxine! :D

TC- I can assure you I am spot on with my information, I am now going to take it further!

Cheers

Oh Can we call you the Messageboard Mum? Lol
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND