Who saw that sign

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

cookieduster wrote:Gosford is out of the loop for the Bunnies... Maybe the attraction for Ox aint so shiny if the dough is close. No surf at Redfern.
Plenty of good beachs close to Redfern. Say for example he chose to live in Manly. Beautiful Curl Curl (lovely break :cool: ) and Dee Why just up the road, 35 minutes to training , just a couple of hours to Gosford.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Probably in the next 72 hours and it has nothing to do with the rumour he is "allegedly" signing with the Bunnies!

As I stated earlier there is more going on than the majority of supporters and possibly some admin are aware of, I will choose my time carefully to enlighten everyone and I would expect a lot of humble pie maybe consumed!

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bunnies wrote:Probably in the next 72 hours and it has nothing to do with the rumour he is "allegedly" signing with the Bunnies!

As I stated earlier there is more going on than the majority of supporters and possibly some admin are aware of, I will choose my time carefully to enlighten everyone and I would expect a lot of humble pie maybe consumed!

Cheers
Some of our current batch of mercenaries,(aka admin :P ) aren't aware of LOTS of things RL related :roll:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:Probably in the next 72 hours and it has nothing to do with the rumour he is "allegedly" signing with the Bunnies!

Cheers
If Bunnies won't say then I will, Orford will re-sign with Storm and for more than one year.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Orford re-signed for 3 years, I think the announcement comes tommorrow.
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This can only mean that the Roosters have also secured Anasta, meaning the "I'll sign with Souths if you can also get Braith" deal has fallen through on the other end, and he's run out of options due to Manly smartly deciding to keep Michael Monaghan.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cheers
i certianly aint eating that pie if he stays.....i still think he is a bit inconsistent and has still stuffed us around...if bell stays because of orford staying ill be happier tho.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:Orford re-signed for 3 years, I think the announcement comes tommorrow.
:?

where did you hear that?
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sorry, that is not official that is my guess at bunnies post.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

If he does sign for three years, I'm going to expect some consistency and a greatly improved overall performance, with the team knowing that he'll be around for a long time.

If he signs for three years for more than what the club supposedly offered in the last few weeks, I'm gonna be real pissed.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've said all along, he will stay... and you all will love him again!!! Signing Crocker will help too as we now have a pack that can go a long way to winning a comp
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
cookieduster
Squall
Squall

[quote="Lord Reynoldson"]This can only mean that the Roosters have also secured Anasta, meaning the "I'll sign with Souths if you can also get Braith" deal has fallen through on the other end, and he's run out of options due to Manly smartly deciding to keep Michael Monaghan.[/quote
I recon' LR is pretty close to the money. :wink:
GORT...Klatu.. Verada..Necto
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

All may be revealed tomorrow, all I can say at this moment is that Orford has not been the one hesitating, "conflict of interest" comes to mind. and I am sure is against all the rules of fair play and it has made Orford to appear as the "bad guy" in all this sorry affair!

Cheers
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Last year when all this was going on with Matt Orford, it was his manager that was stalling things and word had it at the time that he was going to dump Mimis because he was stuffing him around,but it seems that they have a contract and it would cost Orford heaps to get out of it , and once again it looks like Mimis is the one trying to get more out of a deal than is possible , Orford would do well to dump the little greedy prick and cut his losses.Mimis in my opinion manages far to many high profile players and has not got the time to dedicate to any of them !!!
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Not his manager this time, that is not the conflict of interest I am referring to!

Cheers