Melbourne - Bloody Ordinary

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

StormGurlDani wrote:i will be there every week as usual, but i will keep my right to be disapointed with my team on the odd occasion.

oh and for the record, i will never be one of those hundres of people who left early because we were losing. nothing disgusts me more
You should keep that right, we are all pissed off at that performance!! The Sharks were simply too good, and maybe they are better than people have been giving them credit for!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

we were worse then what people give us credit for
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Win, Draw or lose Melbourne Storm fan for life.
Gee's Im little shocked at how some off you's are so mad for this loss, Sharks Defence is the best
in the league what do you's freakin expect??? You cant win them all specially not agaisnt a Sharks team in superb
form, give them credit, they rushed Orford all night, he had no options, our forwards got beat. Kimmorley was
on fire, he is the best halfback by a mile in the world at the moment. I dont think anyone would have beatin the Sharks tonight.
Storm will be back, I still think they could be there at the end of the year playing in the GF,
this is the best time of year to be out of form, we'll be back.
Im surprised at some of the Comments about Billy, he was one of Storms best tonight, he tried really hard to bust through
some tackles and he came up with a big defensive tackle on Peachey I think it was. He made some errors, so lima lima lima duck what??
who didnt make error, Hill and Scott offloaded right into others players hands, at least Billy was trying to set a try up
dickheads.
Geyer and Kearns were superb.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:Win, Draw or lose Melbourne Storm fan for life.
Gee's Im little shocked at how some off you's are so mad for this loss, Sharks Defence is the best
in the league what do you's freakin expect??? You cant win them all specially not agaisnt a Sharks team in superb
form, give them credit, they rushed Orford all night, he had no options, our forwards got beat. Kimmorley was
on fire, he is the best halfback by a mile in the world at the moment. I dont think anyone would have beatin the Sharks tonight.
Storm will be back, I still think they could be there at the end of the year playing in the GF,
Im surprised at some of the Comments about Billy, he was one of Storms best tonight, he tried really hard to bust through
some tackles and he came up with a big defensive tackle on Peachey I think it was. He made some errors, so lima lima lima duck what??
who didnt make error, Hill and Scott offloaded right into others players hands, at least Billy was trying to set a try up
dickheads.
tell us how you really feel

and btw if someone wants to say a player sucked durng the game then let them...not everyone has to have the same opinion as you do.

Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

i think everyone is really angry cause we all know we have HUGE amounts of tallent and potential and it didnt show at all last night
well thats how i feel...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

How was Phil Bailey's effort after Geyer lima lima lima duck hammered him into touch. Got up throwing them.

LMAO

He is the worst rugby league player ever.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Im dissapointed but I dont seem to feel really pissed of about it, maybe cos I danced all night at the Cat Empire
concert which rocked and that took my mind right off the game.
I think my call on Billy was right, he didnt suck like some ppl said he did, thats a bad call whoever said that,
I get that form others so they can get it back.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Earl wrote:How was Phil Bailey's effort after Geyer lima lima lima duck hammered him into touch. Got up throwing them.

LMAO

He is the worst rugby league player ever.
What a goose, what the hell did Bailey think he was doing, talk about brain explosions.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Anger is not mainly for the loss but in how it was lost. While we were completely outplayed, ball handling and decisions made by the players during the game certainly were major factors contributing to the loss. Had we played well but still lost, I don't think people would be this angry about it.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:Anger is not mainly for the loss but in how it was lost. While we were completely outplayed, ball handling and decisions made by the players during the game certainly were major factors contributing to the loss. Had we played well but still lost, I don't think people would be this angry about it.
100 % right....the ball handling was awful and the defenec at times was shocking...it was frustrating that a great team was basically falling apart...and we had a chance to get back in the comp when the sharks were only 4-6 points ahead but we blew it...if we had played good yet still lost then i wouldnt be as pissed coz then we gave it our all and if the team is better then the team is better what can ya do.

Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

You are welcome to take your anger out on me, as I hold myself entirely responsible for the poor performance by the Storm - I tipped the Sharks to score 30 in beating Storm and they did! Whats going on with that? :?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:Anger is not mainly for the loss but in how it was lost. While we were completely outplayed, ball handling and decisions made by the players during the game certainly were major factors contributing to the loss. Had we played well but still lost, I don't think people would be this angry about it.
I'm starting to have flashbacks to "The Muppet Show". :evil:
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Simo, as Thunderstruck said, the anger and disappointment are not due to the loss, but they way the loss occurred.

As I put in my first post on this topic, I don't recall seeing a game with more dropped ball, passes directly to opposition players, opposition players allowed to offload almost at will, useless kicks early in the tackle count, etc.

The way the guys played last night they would've been beat by Newcastle. I'm sure if that Storm team had've played against Brisbane Norths the Storm still would've lost.

Using a favorite phrase of Matt King's, they had nothing.

A bunch of professionals and the majority of them were playing like amateurs.
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Christabella wrote: I tipped the Sharks to score 30 in beating Storm and they did! Whats going on with that? :?
And I think I may have cursed Chan into getting suspended after claiming he would ge the rest of the season without getting suspended. :oops:

Christabella wrote:You are welcome to take your anger out on me,
Hmm, I like the sound of that. :twisted:
*Grabs Christabellas head and starts beating it against a wall rather forcibly. ](*,)
* Then goes away and waits until she tries to leave and runs her over. :iroc:
*Gets out of car and smashes her into the wall again :banghead: *Hears cop car approaching, gives her head one more smash into the wall ](*,) before cops get around.

Hey, I don't know what happened here guys, this is how I found her. :dontknow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT - I'm innocent I tell you! :angel7:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

dickheads.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

100% agreed.

I still think the effort v Parra was worse.
:oops:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si