tv coverage...???

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

just looking at the new nrl site..it has if the games will be televised live or not on 9 and fox....the storm's first 4 games arent live...they are delayed..what teh hell is with that?bloody sunday games.... :evil:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Don't worry about that yet stormer. IMHO the new NRL site has come out a bit undercooked and still appears to be very much a work in progress.

If you check every team page you'll see that, round one excepted, every Fox Sports game is shown as delayed. In their rush to get the new site up the NRL haven't bothered to differentiate between live & delay just yet and have used delay as the default.

They even have Tim Sheens' Picture in the Brian Smith profile on the Eels team page :roll: :roll: :roll:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

According to nrl.com the Storm finished 6th last season. :shock:
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That may be after the finals series Surandy. Due to the Bulldogs doing us over... pardon the pun... we would have been lower than the Raiders who were only just beaten by the Warriors. This is the only way we finished sixth
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I used the same logic on my own site, but considering we beat the Raiders in Week 1 of the finals, and the Raiders didn't win a game in the Finals Series, I left the Storm at 5, moved the Raiders to 6, and moved the Warriors to 4 as they progressed further than both the Storm and Raiders...

Check out the top banner of my site to see what I am referring to... :wink:
(shameless plug I know!)