Dragons vs Storm, Sat 7.35pm at WIN Stadium

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Black Dot
Squall
Squall

1. Nick Meaney
2. Reimis Smith
3. Marion Seve
4. Young Tonumaipea
5. Xavier Coates
6. Cameron Munster
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Tui Kamikamica
9. Harry Grant
10. Christian Welch
11. Trent Loiero
12. Eliesa Katoa
13. Josh King

14. Bronson Garlick
15.Tom Eisenhuth
16. Tepai Moeroa
17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona

18. Alec MacDonald
19. William Warbrick
20. Jonah Pezet 0
21. Tariq Sims
22. Tyran Wishart

At this point the only change is NAS back at 17
Bartos
Squall
Squall

Only change needed is brick back onto the wing, smith center and young out
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I wonder if they'll be tempted to give brick a week in QRL. Reimis had it the week prior. Seve and Young T are going OK, freshen brick up for a run at finals for his first year in first grade.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Reimis Smith is named in Q Cup, don't know if it means anything though
The Black Dot
Squall
Squall

Mattpoet wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:35 pm Reimis Smith is named in Q Cup, don't know if it means anything though
I'm not really confident when they poat the team list. it was only last week when the has Sua at FB becasue someone posted an ol;d list.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:35 pm Reimis Smith is named in Q Cup, don't know if it means anything though
Tigers just name the same team then change on the day
Papenhuyzen23
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

If we are fair dinkum we absolutely annihilate the Dragons this week, after the year we’ve had this is our chance to get some consistency before the finals and I’m very confident, last weeks win was a big step forward and the boys seem to have had a huge shift in attitude and I’m expecting a big performance to back up the Raiders win! Most confident I’ve been in us all season, Storm by 20+
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Jonah has been pulled from the Brisbane tigers game

Cameron Munster could be ruled out of playing this week as his partner is about to give birth any day now (she actually due next week)
Papenhuyzen23
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Not the worst time for a freshen up, Cam has looked a bit flat post origin and has had a few niggles & the cut knee, think he could do with a rest honestly. Jonah will step in and do a job! Congrats to the Munster family too
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pezet will find life much easier against the Dragons than he did against Penrith.

Intrigued by what Bellamy does with the outside backs the rest of the way home. Plenty of options even before thinking about the Paps return. Would really love that Broncos game to be this week so we can learn more about Seve and Young's credentials.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:56 am Pezet will find life much easier against the Dragons than he did against Penrith.

Intrigued by what Bellamy does with the outside backs the rest of the way home. Plenty of options even before thinking about the Paps return. Would really love that Broncos game to be this week so we can learn more about Seve and Young's credentials.
Seve didn't do anything wrong, Young T's enthusiasm and gusto at the line are to be lauded, now if he could just hold on to the pill! I really liked our line up on the weekend but that must be balanced against what we were (or weren't) up against.
The Black Dot
Squall
Squall

So apparently Warbrick in so who drops out?

https://www.zerotackle.com/bellamy-conf ... sh-161330/
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Proberly Remis …haven’t seen young in any of the falcons boys photos they are all posting from the Gold Coast …only seen paps Sua Tyran aaron and Chris in those photos
The Black Dot
Squall
Squall

Fox Sports are reporting that Remis into the centres which would mean either Young or Seve out. I'd guess Young.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

They might end up being right but have to remember fox sports basically just guess any early mail.