Round 23 V Panthers Friday

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Papenhuyzen23
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Stormhunter wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:56 pm
Papenhuyzen23 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:43 pm
Stormhunter wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:38 pm

Ignore them. It's our resident pet troll doing their annual routine. They'll post a thousand times, getting increasingly negative until getting banned during the semis.
I’m a troll because I said we played poorly?

Ok you peanut. I’ve been on the forum all year being positive and posting in multiple threads, you don’t like me bagging the guys because you are one eyed and can’t be subjective, get a life pal.
Don't forget to change your user id while posting. 'Cos last time was a little...'EMBARASSING!'
What are you talking about? Are you ok?
Mstorm1999
Squall
Squall

Are you guys like 12? Lmao

Seriously.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I feel for Wishart, he's not a winger. I don't know why Young didn't move to the wing where he has experience playing and let Wishart move in one which would be closer to his preferred halves position.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Jarome Luai has been charged with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle . 3K fine.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
The Black Dot
Squall
Squall

I didn't see what was the result of the Josh King report.
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

TC wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:14 am Jarome Luai has been charged with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle . 3K fine.
Farcical ... they based it on the people involved and the lack of injury rather than the offence committed. If nas had have done that to luai he'd be having an enforced holiday
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Black Dot wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:17 am I didn't see what was the result of the Josh King report.
No charge. Nothing. Referee Gee got it wrong again
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:05 am I feel for Wishart, he's not a winger. I don't know why Young didn't move to the wing where he has experience playing and let Wishart move in one which would be closer to his preferred halves position.
He plays with a lot of heart. He’s tough as nails but he’s clearly not a back. I think he might be best served as a hooker.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:14 am Jarome Luai has been charged with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle . 3K fine.
Oh get f*cked…
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

riders of the storm wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:15 pm Just saw a clip of the Luai shoulder charge on Asofa-Solomona.

That’s an absolute shocker.

Here it is for anyone who hasn’t seen it: https://twitter.com/mrchrisnico/status/ ... O0jTqMQ3ag

Given what we’ve seen in the last 48 hours he is very, very lucky he wasn’t sent-off let alone sin-binned.
He jumps in the air, no arms and he only gets a slap on the wrists...

From nrl.com
"Panthers five-eighth Jarome Luai has been charged with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on Melbourne's Nelson Asofa-Solomona in Friday night's game at BlueBet Stadium. Luai faces a $3000 fine with an early guilty plea increasing to a two-match ban should he choose to fight the charge and be found guilty at the judiciary."