Roosters v Storm: Round 20

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lennart Bedrager wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:54 pm Origin seems to have given Coates some needed confidence, he seems to be much improved at the moment
Absolutely. He was poor earlier in the season, but has been much better in recent weeks. His confidence is high
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Big thing for Coates is to continue to do the small things right and to have fewer mental errors. Defensively he’s still way way off though so who knows there.

He’s definitely playing with more confidence now which is nice. We know what he can’t do but it’s good to see him contribute in his own way.
The Black Dot
Squall
Squall

Really would not surprise me if Munster is given a week off with Pezet the obvious replacement.

Between his illness pre Origin and the knee issue after we'll want him to be in good health for the finals.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Radley and Warea-Hargreaves both escape with fines. Warea-Hargreaves in particular irks me, they're calling it an attempted trip - it was a kick
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Black Dot wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:06 am Really would not surprise me if Munster is given a week off with Pezet the obvious replacement.

Between his illness pre Origin and the knee issue after we'll want him to be in good health for the finals.
That would be fine if Jonah wasn’t ducking injured again …
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Then we potentially need to give Nikorima a go (even off the bench) just in case we need him later