Round 14 Cowboys v Storm Sun 4 June

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It seems to me we still haven't got that forward momentum form the front rowers that we used to have allowing Hughes ( who is also having an outperforming year) to best T use his skills. When Grant has some space, he can perform but I saw no examples of that.

The other thing is that Coates seems to make continuous errors of judgment. which have major consequences for the team, I can accept an error or two but over this year it seems to be a regular occurrence.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:28 am Time to unleash Valeepu
Mattpoet I am not even sure the Storm have him under contract for this year. He did a train and trial contract over pre-season. Then when we announced his signing it was as a development player in 2024 and in the top 30 for 2025. There was no mention of his status for 2023.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/ ... rward-duo/
David Lee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I know this may be completely random but for the sakes of an argument im having with a fellow cowboys fan, does anybody remember the game that the Fox made a break vs the cowboys and the hammer started trying to chase him down then stopped? Was a few years back now!