2023 Junior Reps

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well done to the SG Ball side on their first win against the Tigers 22-18. Hopefully can finish off their season with a win against the Eels in Round 9.
https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/sg-ball-c ... -v-tigers/
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Some good results this year in Jersey Flegg. More resilience shown.

In some other bad news, it is really disappointing that the club has lost another junior to the Cowboys.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ALX22 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:46 pm Some good results this year in Jersey Flegg. More resilience shown.

In some other bad news, it is really disappointing that the club has lost another junior to the Cowboys.
who?
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lucas wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:34 pm
ALX22 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:46 pm Some good results this year in Jersey Flegg. More resilience shown.

who?
Mason Kira.
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good to see the Storm Flegg side currently in 6th on the ladder.
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good luck to all in the curtain raiser to SOO.

CAS U18
CAS Blue
1 Hugo Peel (VIC), 2 Ethan Barlow-Sua (VIC), 3 Ryan Straube (NT), 4 Ivana Tuafuti (VIC), 5 Jordan Kirkham-Chandler (NT), 6 Philip Masalosalo (VIC), 7 Jordan Tumoana (WA), 8 Andrew McKenna (NT), 9 Clayton Tapelu (VIC), 10 Jeremiah Neli (VIC), 11 Lance Nelio (WA), 12 David Tuariki (VIC), 13 Philip Telea (VIC), 14 Cruz Beazley (WA), 15 Bobby Deo (VIC), 16 Ta'alili Sivanila (VIC), 17 Micah Warena (VIC)

CAS White
1 Joseph Vela (VIC), 2 Archilles Packer (WA), 3 Nisifolo Fauonuku (VIC), 4 Jett Doyle (NT), 5 Connor Golden (SA), 6 Konnor Black (NT), 7 Cyrus Perenise (VIC), 8 Suli Pole (VIC), 9 Connor Williams (NT), 10 Shalom Uatisone (VIC), 11 Elijah Po Ching (VIC), 12 Riley Smith (NT), 13 Nelson Solo (VIC), 14 Lockyer-Azile Foliola (VIC), 15 Henry Silk (SA), 16 Jack Bullard (WA), 17 Quintin Coulter (WA)

Teams: https://www.nrlvic.com/post/cas-u18-s-sides-selected
Stream: https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/05/30/com ... 3----u18s/
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CAS blue won 28-12
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

CAS U18s Schoolboys
Archillies Packer WA, Clayton Tapelu VIC, Cruz Beazley WA, David Tuariki VIC, Elijah Po Ching VIC, Hugo Peel VIC, Ivana Tuafuti VIC, Jeremiah Neli VIC, Jett Doyle NT, Joseph Vela VIC, Lance Nelio WA, Lockyer-Azile Foliola VIC, Micah Warena VIC, Nelson Solo VIC, Nisifolo Fauonuku VIC, Philip Masalosolo VIC, Philip Telea VIC, Rua Ropoama VIC, Suli Pole VIC, Ta'alili Sivanila VIC

Shadows
Cyrus Perenise VIC, Bobby Deo VIC, Andrew McKenna NT, Riley Smith NT, Ethan Barlow -Sua VIC

See: https://www.nrlvic.com/post/u18s-cas-sc ... nouncement
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lockyer-Azile Foliola, Ethan Barlow -Sua, Cyrus Perenise 3 players I’ve been watching for years lol I even asked lockyers dad If he was named after Darren and he said kinda and laughed

Also I’m 99% sure Suli Pole is Fonua pole (tigers) brother
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The storm 21s are officially top 5 with a 3rd win in a row vs the 3rd place sharks

They got the first try before letting the next 3 before coming back fast in the second half to win 28-18

So proud of them
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tully McLellan is also within the Melbourne Storm system, in the Tornado Development program.

“I’d love to stay in the system I’m in at the moment with the Falcons, hopefully move down to Melbourne at the end of the year and do a pre-season down there and just keep going through the systems.

“They’re designed for a reason.”

Read more: https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2023/06/22/ ... -mclellan/
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Love the name …never gonna forget him lol
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

21s played at seabrook in Broadmeadows today …game was terrible reffed terrible guys had no energy got a couple of try’s but were never really in the game but they won six in a row so a loss was on the cards hopefully they can bounce back

The awesome thing was though 99% of the NRL squad showed up to the game …when I arrived I parked next to Josh king and paps and Jonah I was like well this is cool …I went and stood under the big screen and all over a sudden NElson jordan Joe Jordan Alec Eli and Christian all arrived …I was like holy crap this is amazing

Aaron arrived and happened to stand next to me looking for the other guys I pointed them out (they had gone to sit in the corner out of the wind (don’t blame them) I asked was it a complusary thing he said Nuh all the gf and wives were at some girls day with Wendy Bellamy and most of the guys had nothing to do so decided to come support the 21s

Saw Frankie P as well

Just so good to see
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The rugby league community has united to show their support for "beautiful soul" and much-loved player Ben Hunter after his passing earlier this week.

Known to those close to him as 'BJ', the promising Nambour Crusher Under 16s second rower and Sunshine Coast Falcons' Cyril Connell Challenge vice-captain passed away after being struck by a car late on Sunday night.

See: https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2023/06/30/ ... en-hunter/