Final vs Raiders

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormhunter
Squall
Squall

Did they have a farewell departing players at half time? This was the last home game regardless I think...
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nuh they did that RD 25
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I missed it then, anyone besides Bromwich brothers, Brandon, Kaufusi and Nofoaluma?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:41 pm I missed it then, anyone besides Bromwich brothers, Brandon, Kaufusi and Nofoaluma?
Only included Bromwich brothers, Brandon and Kaufusi in farewell video.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:58 pm And he was fined I'd hope. If he wasn't, he should have been. Oh&s issue, bare feet around studs if nothing else.
Fined for sheer stupidity I'd hope. I know plenty in the crowd both laughed and complained.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Seen players be penalised for throwing an opponents shoe away but eh not a big deal to me. Just sour grapes imo.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

blazza18 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:02 am Seen players be penalised for throwing an opponents shoe away but eh not a big deal to me. Just sour grapes imo.
There was a spate of it a couple of years ago and it was defined as misconduct. Should be an automatic penalty.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Exactly
Bartos
Squall
Squall

I am loving watching Canberra getting destroyed by Parra right now. Nothing is going right for them. Feels good
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We just needed one more forward and a strike weapon out wide and this could be us.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bartos wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:36 pm I am loving watching Canberra getting destroyed by Parra right now. Nothing is going right for them. Feels good
Yeeeeep……lima lima lima duck the Raiders. Played their GF last week and shit their pants this week.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Utha
Squall
Squall

They can stick their silly VIking Clap where the sun doesn't shine.

28 years and counting since their last premiership.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

My thoughts exactly. ^^^^^^

But that club and Parramatta keep turning us over by often very tight margins. We’re mentally weak these days. The next man in mindset just isn’t there anymore or they’re just not being picked to play their part. Moaroa, McDonald for instance… players with go, are constantly overlooked.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Kettles wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:38 am Moaroa, McDonald for instance… players with go, are constantly overlooked.
I wonder if Tepai is actually fully fit and couldn't be selected. I also wonder if these two (and others) do not put in sufficiently on the training track and thus don't get picked. I'm sure as shit Bellamy looks at the whole input, not just game day ability., and I'm even more sure he has his favourites.
We all (rightly) lauded Tepai after the Warriors game, starting off the back fence and steaming on to the ball and in to the defensive but I wasn't so enamoured with his performances before this. He seemed short of gas or not totally interested, maybe he was copying his leader?

McDonald looked the goods but not getting a run for whatever reason.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tepai played Qcup the last few weeks