Storm vs Roosters

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mstorm1999
Squall
Squall

NAS will be second row. Tui to prop like last time you’d think with how good NAS has been the past two weeks.

Bit concerned we have no genuine prop on our bench. Roosters will roll us through the middle when Collins and Taukaiaho come on.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Mstorm1999 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:07 pm NAS will be second row. Tui to prop like last time you’d think with how good NAS has been the past two weeks.

Bit concerned we have no genuine prop on our bench. Roosters will roll us through the middle when Collins and Taukaiaho come on.
Loeiro has played middle all year. NAS will play in the middle when Felise comes on. King also plays middle. Not worried about the Roosters props.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NAS at 2nd row is our strongest position for him, attracts so many defenders and good ball from Hughes as opposed to around the ruck from Grant. Felise to bench is my preference I never thought I'd see it
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Clearly, forward passing is legal I guess.
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Wake up lads, this isn't going to come easy ffs
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ouch.......
Apparently we've regressed 6 weeks
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Forward pack has gotten bashed so far. That’s the story.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I know a few people earlier in the year were low on Coates defensively but I gotta say the rest of his game is really overrated. I genuinely hate his game.
Mstorm1999
Squall
Squall

Lucas wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:09 pm
Mstorm1999 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:07 pm NAS will be second row. Tui to prop like last time you’d think with how good NAS has been the past two weeks.

Loeiro has played middle all year. NAS will play in the middle when Felise comes on. King also plays middle. Not worried about the Roosters props.
This game proves my point.
We are getting hammered in the middle.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This game is taking years off my life.
Shuttlesworth99
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

14-8 down is a good result after that half
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Pretty underwhelming performance so far but the fact the guys have made 100 more tackles, have only had 38 per cent possession and are only down by six is pretty wild.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Our forwards have been embarrassed. They need to get behind Nelson and have a dig FFS.

Roosters have been sucked off by the ref, which is to be expected. They are flying off the line well before the ball leaves the ruck but we are being pulled up on it?
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Could be worse. If the boys get their act together we are a chance.

Not a good chance - for that we would need the ref actually to keep the chooks onside - but a fair one. We have the talent.

A couple of thoughts;
- why did Craig think swapping Seve for Young was a good idea?
- If Jesse plays link man and passes on (rather than taking the hit up and trying to make yards) one more time, I'm going to throw my beer at the tele.
- is Brandon afraid of upsetting next year's team?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

blazza18 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:44 pm I know a few people earlier in the year were low on Coates defensively but I gotta say the rest of his game is really overrated. I genuinely hate his game.
Coming around?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately