RD 6 vs Sharks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
big_m
Squall
Squall

I was pretty encouraged by the performance. Yes, our edge defense (both sides) needs some serious work but we have two wingers who are new to the club so its not going to be perfect 6 weeks in. Craig can fix this over the coming weeks and months. Its not all on Coates either - some poor decisions taking place inside of him at times.

I actually think our main challenge will be the lack of punch from big guys up front. With Welch and Tui out and Jesse not often getting high metres, everything is reliant on Nas. Tepai can bend the line and actually got 90m from only 7 runs but has to be fitter as others have said.

Cant be dissapointed winning by 16 against a team people were predicting would knock us off.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:25 pm NAS seemed like he had a point to prove when he came back on. I feel like something happened and he decided he was going to really stick it to them.
When nas came off after his first stint he kneeled down close to us and threw up …we talked to him after the game and he apologised lol said he really loved playing big minutes and wanted to do the club proud in jesses absence
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

After watching the Sharks v Manly on Thursday night, I feel slightly less bad about our right side defence.

Don't get me wrong, it's still not GOOD, and there is plenty to work on. But at least it wasn't as tissue thin as Manly's.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately