Rd 3 vs Parramatta

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
napoli
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

smith played outstanding theres no way hand is ok....what courage..
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It was not our night. The ball bounced for the Eels. The last shot at goal off the post for a try, for the last try in regulation almost a knock on and then knock back into NAS' head and Blake dropping last bomb but going backwards.

Unlucky for first two tries to be disallowed.

Won't see Hughes play that badly again. Missed tackle, silly penalty on last and kick out on full all led directly to Parramatta tries.

Amazing effort by Smith. Solid by Meaney must keep his spot. Alec MacDonald continues to impress me, particularly given his lack of experience.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Meaney is an automatic selection for me. I’ve no idea how he could have been overlooked in the last 2 run on sides. Lunacy.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

MacDonald plays alot likea Cheese. I think he will be a handy replacement.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

When did we get so bad at defusing those kicks in the air near the try line? Smith slipped over so bad luck there but I'm not sure if he was in good position to stop the try either. Feel like we've been giving up tries off kicks more and more the last couple of seasons.
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Kettles wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:22 am Meaney is an automatic selection for me. I’ve no idea how he could have been overlooked in the last 2 run on sides. Lunacy.
I also would rate Meaney over ieremia for attack but I'm still unsure of their defensive capabilities. That said I'd also say the same about Coates. After all these years, in my opinion, the right hand side defence is still an issue. I till think that Kafusi making bad defensive reads drags Centre and Wing to far in.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Two tries from defensive slips, disappointing. Leadership sadly lacking in that game.
Bartos
Squall
Squall

I thought we had over 30k members. Where are they all? Why are we only getting less than half
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bartos wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:12 am I thought we had over 30k members. Where are they all? Why are we only getting less than half
There would be plenty of members in Qld, NSW and NZ etc, country members and non-access members. Plus members that only have 4 game memberships etc.
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Can anyone (besides it being a Storm Player ) come up with a reason way after the hype around NAS hitting Makatoa, there was no media outrage about the return hit on NAS although it was enough to win a penalty?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Because once again Ennis and Hooper are leading the outrage. In their minds they probably justify it somehow 🙄