SEN this Morning

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

they were chatting to Roy Masters about the Bulldogs incident and they were saying that "it was a disgrace that a team should behave like this"(Garry Lyon)

But it is all praise for the Storm, all 3 were absolutly glad that it was not melbourne and advised that if storm did it, the media would curify storm
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Mainly the Melbourne Media
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:they were chatting to Roy Masters about the Bulldogs incident and they were saying that "it was a disgrace that a team should behave like this"(Garry Lyon)

But it is all praise for the Storm, all 3 were absolutly glad that it was not melbourne and advised that if storm did it, the media would curify storm
I think Gary Lyons ought to check his facts, firstly these are at this stage allegations, no charges have been laid that I am aware of and no convictions recorded. Secondly, I strongly doubt that the whole team were involved.

I wonder if Gary would like it if Dermie was accused of something like this and everyone started tarring all other SEN presenters with the same brush?

I think the way the media has handled this matter is just disgraceful. What pressure does this put on the investigating police officers? How much will the media crucify them if they deem the allegations to be unfounded or not as serious as is currently being portrayed by the media? I can hear it now....."oooooh, it's a cover up!!!"

I don't believe I am saying this but I feel sorry for those Bulldog players that had absolutely nothing to do with these allegations.

Surandy
Gostorm
Squall
Squall

I wonder would the afl' s know alls would have condoned similar reporting over their wonder boy Carey and involved the whole roo side as accomplices in the event.

This sort of stuff whether proven or not happens in most high profile sports and it is the media who blows it out of proportion.

All I say to those type of reporters is "GET A LIFE!!!"
Matt King rules!!!!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

All I have left to say is bring on the start of the season!!!!

Damn well hurry up and bloody start already :!:

:twisted: