RIP Tu'u Maori

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tu'u Maori has passed away at the age of 33 following a battle with Motor Neurone Disease.

Maori was in the Storm's first grade squad in 2011. Maori also spent time at the Sharks and the Roosters.

Maori never played a first grade game for either club.

Maori also represented PNG.

I remember him playing a trial or two for the Storm and he played for the Sharks in the NSW Cup when we had an alignment with them.

Very sad news, way too young. Condolences to Tu'u's family and friends.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:02 am Tu'u Maori has passed away at the age of 33 following a battle with Motor Neurone Disease.

Maori was in the Storm's first grade squad in 2011. Maori also spent time at the Sharks and the Roosters.

Maori never played a first grade game for either club.

Maori also represented PNG.

I remember him playing a trial or two for the Storm and he played for the Sharks in the NSW Cup when we had an alignment with them.

Very sad news, way too young. Condolences to Tu'u's family and friends.
Shockingly sad news...a tragedy at any age...but especially in someone so young with their whole life ahead of them.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just found this flashback to the end of 2010 where Tu'u featured in meet the newbie. Tu'u is being interviewed by Chris Couch "Cactus", another blast from the past.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/ ... tuu-maori/
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

💜💜