Sunshine Coast Lightning

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

So as the Storm now own the the Sunshine Coast Lightning Netball team exclusively, do they get a thread like the Falcons or Tigers ?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hopefully not, seeing how this is a league forum
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't see why they couldn't get their own thread somewhere in the Everything Else section of this board.

There is also an existing thread already started for the Lightning in the Other Sports sub-section of Everything Else.
Bartos
Squall
Squall

What the heck is SC lightning?
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

nacho wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:18 pm Hopefully not, seeing how this is a league forum
Well, technically it's a Melbourne Storm fans forum. Since the Storm controls the Lightning (see what I did there) I can't see why they shouldn't have their own bit of space.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:43 pm
nacho wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:18 pm Hopefully not, seeing how this is a league forum
Well, technically it's a Melbourne Storm fans forum. Since the Storm controls the Lightning (see what I did there) I can't see why they shouldn't have their own bit of space.
Good point, well hopefully a site mod or administrator (See what I did there) can remove this thread now.