Lock position

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
til0011
Squall
Squall

Didn’t check if this has been posted so apologies if it’s a dead horse post but now that Dale has officially left who should start lock, given last games performance I’m firmly thinking Nelson should get it. He provided physicality and spark when we had none and I think he is a great start. But I want to hear other options
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

NAS is a good option and we need him in the game for 50-60mins

I think Eisenhuth might have the makings of a lock more in the Dale mould
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sort of wondered if this was the reason they signed tepai moeroa
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

SunshineCoastStormer wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:20 am NAS is a good option and we need him in the game for 50-60mins

I think Eisenhuth might have the makings of a lock more in the Dale mould
I'd get behind Eisenhuth playing there. He's awesome. Hard worker, covers a heap of positions.

Alternatively, I'd love Tui Kamikamica starting there for a bit more size. I'd like NAS to stay on the bench for impact.

The other options the club could consider is giving Moeroa a start there or Josh KIng.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Or a left field option is Kenny Bromwich. He played his juniors there. Adds a bit of ball playing too. Would allow Eisenhuth or Lewis to play second row. I'd personally leave him on the edge but it is another option.
Shuttlesworth99
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lock can be whatever type of player you want now.

Whatever you think your best point of differentiation is.