Manly staffer on his mobile

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Watching the pre game warm up and saw that a Manly staffer (who was out with the players) was on his mobile phone, is that normal? I've never seen it before. Maybe he was calling the bus company to make sure that the bus was going to be there on time for the end of the match :lol:
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I thought that was against the rules? Anti match fixing precautions.
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The way Manly played in the 1/2 half there should be an investigation. But no doubt it will not even be looked at.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, super sus. As a precaution, both Manly and Cronulla should be booted from the comp forever.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

As an old Bear, it gives me great pleasure to shout, “Die Manly Scum”. Evil organisation, the devil spawn of poor old Norths. Pillaged, plundered and raped by that filth SeaSlugs outfit since 1947.
Utha
Squall
Squall

yourhero wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:08 pm Yeah, super sus. As a precaution, both Manly and Cronulla should be booted from the comp forever.
Essendon should be kicked out of the AFL too for good measure.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

No Essendon, no AFL.
WATCH THIS SPACE.
More flags at Windy Hill in the coming years.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The way Manly played (and not without some assistance) maybe an investigation should be launched.
Manly staffer to betting agency, "umm, I'm on field with the players, what do you want them to do?"
Really, are they that stupid?