Fox & Munny

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bellyache said in his press conference tonight that Josh is "touch and go" and Munny should be "right to go" next week!
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cam Munster has an infected knee. He got stiches in it from the last game and it got infected. He spent two nights in hospital. But it is looking better now. Touch and go but he is expected to play. Josh would be another week out due to his hamstring and hopefully if we win he will be right to go from there.

The Storm’s minor premiership was soured when Craig Bellamy admitted Cameron Munster and Josh Addo-Carr are in doubt for their first final neext week.

Munster was rested from the Storm’s 28-16 win over the Sharks to clinch the minor premiership, but Bellamy revealed there was an injury behind the decision to leave him out.

“Cameron Munster has a little problem with his knee at the moment,” Bellamy said in his post match press conference.

We think he will be OK, but we haven’t really looked at tonight either.

“There was a couple of bumps and bruises with Tui (Kamikamica) and Brandon (Smith) coming off early.

“I would have preferred them to stay out there a bit longer, but they had bumps and we thought the best thing was to leave them off and hopefully they will be right for next week.

“I don’t think we will be at full strength next week. There might be one or two out.

“With Josh (Addo-Carr) he will be touch and go I think.”
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, I doubt Foxx plays next week with a hamstring strain. The club will obviously want to get the win and give him two more weeks to rehab before a Prelim.

Getting the win week 1 of the finals is what the entire season is based on.
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Week 1 of the finals is the biggest game of the season. When we lost to Canberra in 2019 in the first week of the finals, it cost us big time. We also have George Jennings fighting to get fit. I liked LumeLume tonight.but going into a final without either of our first string wingers will be tough especially as these teams play the edges so well

NAS just pushed the guy in the back so he should get off surely. Viliame "Billy" Kikau did the exact same thing in the Penrith v Parammatta game