RD 25 vs Cronulla

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

glennb wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:55 pm If manly win, we play them. They have a better points diff. Lets support the Cowboys now.
Not according to Fox League. They have us playing the Chickens! But I guess it comes down to who wins and who loses and by how much etc!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Scooter wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:57 pm It would be good if Fox Sports replayed the tackle for which NAS was charged for. So we could see if there was anything in it.
Believe me, if there was we would have seen it 20 times by now.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just went back to the previous set and seen nothing so far?
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:00 pm I just went back to the previous set and seen nothing so far?
Neither have I. The only thing I've seen is Trindall doing two chip kicks and in one of them NAS runs through and swipes at him but misses the guy completely.
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Scooter wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:57 pm It would be good if Fox Sports replayed the tackle for which NAS was charged for. So we could see if there was anything in it.
Pretty poor but they have time constraints I guess.

Here it is apparently – it was a late tackle and not a tackle on the kicker as the referee was referring too:

https://imgur.com/a/Gi5UqZ8
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It was 4th or 5th tackle and he pushed after the pass but I can't recall how far back
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just watched the NAS 'hit' again - there is absolutely nothing in it - as I recalled, it was just a push in the back just after the ball had been passed, and the Sharks player got straight up without complaint. Not even penalty-worthy - ridiculous that it's on report.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Guess you could call it lazy from the big fella but it’s nothing.
Mstorm1999
Squall
Squall

I wanted to see a big game from paps, a more dominate display and that’s what he showed he looked much more dominate and threatening with the ball in hand.

I think this game sums up who’s fullback next week.

Any news on B smith going off early and limping a little? I hope it’s nothing serious and his ready to go next week.

NAS should certainly not miss any games for that.. come on. That’s actually pathetic how he was put on report for that..

Hopefully addo Carr and Jennings are good to go next week. Addo Carr would be 50/50 though.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Don't think Josh will be fit for next week. Hopefully, George is and if Fox isn't Lumelume gets picked ahead of Ieremia.
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Considering the side fielded, the boys did good to wrap up the minor and get the win. Now to the real season!
The next 2-3 weeks will be an actual gauge of where the teams at
Premiers
Squall
Squall

Fox Sports reporting both Munster and Addo Carr out injured for next week
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm guessing all our finals will be played at Suncorp inc the GF? Who wants to sneak into QLD from Vic? All ideas are welcome ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Premiers wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:07 pm Fox Sports reporting both Munster and Addo Carr out injured for next week
Fox Sports wouldn't have a clue what's going on at the Storm. Both the boys will be going to hell and back to be ready to play next week. Craig won't make a call until late next week I'd say!
Lennart Bedrager
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Premiers wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:07 pm Fox Sports reporting both Munster and Addo Carr out injured for next week
No, fox are reporting they're "in doubt"...... Big difference....
Nice try though.