NRL Fan Forum

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Anyone else find much humour in the fact that according to the NRL fan poll, Storm is the most popular team? Also Cheese was voted the best hooker as well as Olam and Foxx in their positions. No real surprises for the other voted positions.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm has fans in both Victoria and Queensland, especially now, not too surprising.
Shuttlesworth99
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Only team in the second most populated state! People in Victoria would say they go for the Storm without knowing anything about them.

I live in country Victoria - I think there is a bit more interest than five years ago, but not enough.
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I did a photo shoot through the outback (SA,NT, QLD and NSW) wearing my trusty storm cap a couple of years ago and found nothing but positive comments from places like Marla to Townsville and Lightning Ridge so I would say there are a lot of people who like the storm but a significantly less who would support them.

I also live in country Victoria and have found a lot of people here like the storm for a multitude of reasons but struggle to name a current player and have only found one person who I would call a supporter.
napoli
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

think cheese olam and fox are totally best in their roles in nrl...i see hughes 3rd and cheese 4th best rated players in comp.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We've got a ton of likeable players and for all the salary cap bs that does occasionally still get brought up by the losers that was over a decade ago now.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes, it's been nearly a decade since Gallop compared us to terrorists, reckon we'll finally get an apology for that?