Tigers match moved to the Sunshine Coast

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Craig on SEN this morning... This is pretty huge news. Have I missed something here? Craig and the players have used every media opportunity to express bitter disappointment for the loyal Storm members and supporters missing out yet again, but at the end of the day, the club can't do anything about that.
Craig Bellamy wrote:The decision hasn't been made yet, but I couldn't imagine us going back to Melbourne until at least after the Origin series.
Craig Bellamy wrote:If everything goes well, I think we will be here until the end of Origin 3.
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=841328
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Frank always said they would aim to be back in Melbourne for the next home game which is after origin the knights game on July 17 there’s no point moving back before the bye that’s just too much moving about ...I’m guessing they will go back to QLD after the roosters game then decide what to do from there
Bartos
Squall
Squall

Yeah pretty sure the club confirmed last week the nrl said they would be staying in Qld until the roosters game is done so that there's no issue with getting players back into the state for origin training etc.

Rest of the squad should be able to return to melb after that roosters game and the origin guys go into camp
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ahh of course. This is still in time for the Knights game, I should have checked the Origin 3 date. Disregard me, I thought I was onto some juicy news :roll: