Tigers match moved to the Sunshine Coast

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Can't say I blame the Storm for wanting to stay out of Victoria. We are the COVID state with an incompetent murdering government after all!
Premiers
Squall
Squall

When is the club going to give us free Premier’s merchandise or other goodies to make up for the money we are losing every year
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Premiers wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:38 pm When is the club going to give us free Premier’s merchandise or other goodies to make up for the money we are losing every year
You have to spend money in order to lose money. This affects you in no way.
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Premiers wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:38 pm When is the club going to give us free Premier’s merchandise or other goodies to make up for the money we are losing every year
Call the club up if you're a member and they will deduct the number of missed matches from next years membership price. I don't blame the Storm for making this decision, the blame sits 100% with the our incompetent Victorian Government. I could say a whole lot more on the matter, but I may upset the Labor sheep on here.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm paying my membership to support the Club irrespective of whether I'm sitting at a game or watching the boys play on TV. Takes the same $$$ to field a team each week and without AAMI Park revenue...they'll need Members support even more.

It's about whole of Club support to help ensure Melbourne Storm's ongoing financial viability. That's how I see it anyway.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Storm_M_36 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:04 pm Can't say I blame the Storm for wanting to stay out of Victoria. We are the COVID state with an incompetent murdering government after all!
To be fair, this time is hardly Victoria's fault.
This outbreak is caused by a case transmitted by a person who contracted it in hotel quarantine in South Australia. This is DIRECTLY due to the federal government's policy of trying to contain an airborne virus in a facility with a recirculated air system - despite being told for the last 12 months that these facilities are not effective or appropriate. AND despite the Vic government having proposed appropriate facilities last year, only to be refused by the Feds.

When you're looking to lay blame, the buck stops directly with Scotty from Marketing.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

TC wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:28 pm
Storm_M_36 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:04 pm Can't say I blame the Storm for wanting to stay out of Victoria. We are the COVID state with an incompetent murdering government after all!
To be fair, this time is hardly Victoria's fault.
This outbreak is caused by a case transmitted by a person who contracted it in hotel quarantine in South Australia. This is DIRECTLY due to the federal government's policy of trying to contain an airborne virus in a facility with a recirculated air system - despite being told for the last 12 months that these facilities are not effective or appropriate. AND despite the Vic government having proposed appropriate facilities last year, only to be refused by the Feds.

When you're looking to lay blame, the buck stops directly with Scotty from Marketing.
Name another state that has had the worlds longest lock down and 3 others? Funny how the guy only transmitted the virus to Victorians and no South Australians. Looks like you're simply one of the Labor sheep I'm referring to lol.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can we keep the politics off here?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was just thinking the same thing MattPoet...
Bartos
Squall
Squall

I love the Labor hate....anyway I feel we still haven't been compensated fully for last year. They tried to give us members the free trial game ticket for Casey fields but that didn't happen either.

Just seems we are continually unlucky. Next potential home game isn't until round 18 mid july
Premiers
Squall
Squall

They couldn’t even produce a yearbook for our Premiership year last year. This club administration is getting to be a bit of a joke
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bartos wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:04 pm I love the Labor hate....anyway I feel we still haven't been compensated fully for last year. They tried to give us members the free trial game ticket for Casey fields but that didn't happen either.

Just seems we are continually unlucky. Next potential home game isn't until round 18 mid july
Yeah, and I was working the day of the Casey game (not that ultimately it mattered) and also the 18th July, the Titans and Tigers were two games I could get to. I'm very disappointed and I'm more disappointed for my 9 year old son who I'm trying very hard to get and keep interested in Rugba League.

Happy Rugby League
Bartos
Squall
Squall

Club must have copped a hammering for Rodski to send out that extra detailed email yesterday afternoon
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good for our local economy.

For those people complaining about a Labor State Government, would you have faith in your childish & incompetent Liberals to do the job?
j_foreigner
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Bartos wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:38 am Club must have copped a hammering for Rodski to send out that extra detailed email yesterday afternoon
Does anyone enjoy Rodski’s member/open letters? I find him so obtuse.