Cameron Smith on SEN

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The GOAT has a podcast on SEN with Denan Kemp (of Bloke in a Bar) titled "The Captain's Run". He also has a regular slot on Vossy's show + random other appearances. Has anyone else been listening in?

If not, download the SEN app on your phone and search for Cameron Smith. All of his bits and pieces are added there and the app is really easy to use/navigate.

I always love hearing the GOAT's perspective., and he seems to have a pretty good dynamic with Kempy.
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He is so smart and enthusiastic. It is top notch listening. The guy he does the Captain's Run on SEN with is good as well.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I've caught him a few times with Vossy, I find it quite annoying tbh. Limited time for intelligent talk and all about the humour, and commercials...

BTW, you can catch it live on SEN SYD on digital radio, dunno about "The Captains Run" though, is it only Podcast?
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Podcast is Cameron Smith's 1 hour program on SEN on Wednesday at 12 noon. its the same show.