Round 12 Broncos v Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It's entirely possible that all of Paps, Munster, grant, felise and Welch all miss origin 1. So only JAC plays.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I had to look it up because I didn't notice it during the run of the game. He definitely sticks the leg out.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lucas wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:49 pm It's entirely possible that all of Paps, Munster, grant, felise and Welch all miss origin 1. So only JAC plays.
Grant reckons he is good to go. Craig said if the game was on Sunday, he probably would have played. I also think Welch was just rested in the lead up to the Origin period and will play. Finucane is the other one that probably gets a bench spot. Brenko maybe, but I wouldn't be picking him from Reserve Grade. So JAC, Grant, Welch and Finucane to play Game 1.

Paps and Munster will still be injured. Felise will be suspended.

How the f*ck in the post Big 3 era do we still have ~8 players looking at Origin selection!??
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Dale Finucane, the Bega Bomb with his courage, experience and skill, NSW would be crazy to at least not have him off the bench.