Cameron Smith joins Channel Nine

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/cameron-sm ... e5e81438e4

Cameron Smith has joined Channel Nine commentary team. Never thought I would see that after the hatchet job 60 Minutes did on him.

Smith has also signed with SEN Radio.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em (and take their money).
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gotta make money somehow
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And he wasn't going to go to Fox with Coops there, was he?
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cameron is also on SEN Sydney. He has a Wednesday mid day program and is on with Vossy on Monday mornings. Cameron was very good this morning.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'll definitely watch channel 9 for Storm games from now on (where broadcasted). I have been using Kayo exclusively just through convenience, but I'd much rather listen to Smithy than Brandy.
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Gus Gould was a lot more impartial in his commentary this week. Maybe its because he thought the Storm would actually win the game nad he was just waiting for the onslaught.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:24 pm I'll definitely watch channel 9 for Storm games from now on (where broadcasted). I have been using Kayo exclusively just through convenience, but I'd much rather listen to Smithy than Brandy.
Is he likely to have an "on air role", as in during live play? Sunday night he only spoke during the half time break.