Round 4 v Broncos

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lucas wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:33 pm
blazza18 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:28 am If we lose this the season is over.
Did you forget to login as 'Premiers' old mate?
Maintaining more than one account seems like too much effort to me.
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 5eb7926247

Broncos and Storm game could be moved with blockbuster double header on the cards

Its looking more and more likely.

LATEST: Moving Storm v Broncos to Syd is a possibility. Told NRL in negotiations with Vic Govt. Decision by midday. If they can’t get the Broncos to Melb the game will be played at Stadium Australia. A double header of sorts - a 2 hour gap between matches.
@NRLonNine

@9NewsSyd
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Damn it, I hope we can play this game at home!!!
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Final call made at midday tomorrow, I'll be pissed if the game is moved.
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Our biggest concern is our right side defense which has more holes than a leaking condom atm! On the other hand it's good to see Paps is back in the side and should help to strengthen our attack!
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

six rings wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 am https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 5eb7926247

Broncos and Storm game could be moved with blockbuster double header on the cards

LATEST: Moving Storm v Broncos to Syd is a possibility. Told NRL in negotiations with Vic Govt. Decision by midday. If they can’t get the Broncos to Melb the game will be played at Stadium Australia. A double header of sorts - a 2 hour gap between matches.
@NRLonNine

@9NewsSyd
If the game doesn't go ahead, then Storm should cut all ties with the Labor Communist Party of Victoria!! If the dictator says no then we should flood all their SM accounts and call their offices and demand whoever made the brain dead decision to step down!!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm_M_36 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:21 pm If the game doesn't go ahead, then Storm should cut all ties with the Labor Communist Party of Victoria!! If the dictator says no then we should flood all their SM accounts and call their offices and demand whoever made the brain dead decision to step down!!
Maybe try keeping the political nonsense out of the Storm discussion - your point could be made without repeated references to your political preferences.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'd be pretty disappointed if Dan Andrews couldn't make this happen but let in hundreds of international tennis players who had a much higher likelihood of being infected with covid than the Broncos.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lucas wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:24 pm I'd be pretty disappointed if Dan Andrews couldn't make this happen but let in hundreds of international tennis players who had a much higher likelihood of being infected with covid than the Broncos.
Here here.
I'll be mightily pi$$ed off if it doesn't go ahead in Melbourne. It's not a bloody Thursday night, first time I can take my son in years, and I'm not working. (Getting great value out of my memberships!)
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm_M_36 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:21 pm
six rings wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 am https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 5eb7926247

@NRLonNine

@9NewsSyd
If the game doesn't go ahead, then Storm should cut all ties with the Labor Communist Party of Victoria!! If the dictator says no then we should flood all their SM accounts and call their offices and demand whoever made the brain dead decision to step down!!
It’s a public health response issue. Nothing to do with either side of politics whatsoever. Keep politics off this Melbourne Storm forum.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lucas wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:24 pm I'd be pretty disappointed if Dan Andrews couldn't make this happen but let in hundreds of international tennis players who had a much higher likelihood of being infected with covid than the Broncos.
Agree, if the Broncos have been tested and are negative let them in!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like Aami Park is a go.

On the team named. Would've been nice to see a different name or two in the ins this week. Injuries still hurting us.
Storm_M_36
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It’s a public health response issue. Nothing to do with either side of politics whatsoever. Keep politics off this Melbourne Storm forum.
[/quote]

You keep telling yourself that lol
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Great news the match will be played at AAMI.
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Broncos forward pack look better this week so that will be a challenge.