2021 Membership Items

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just received my membership pack for 2021 (QLD member), and yet again, for the 4th or 5th year in a row, I have received a scarf for the membership item!

I contacted the Membership department back in December and was assured that I'd be receiving a cap this year - before I contact them again to see if this item can be swapped over, can someone please post a pic or two of the Member cap for this year so I can determine whether it's worth pursuing? TIA!
Bartos
Squall
Squall

Don't have it with me at the moment mate but it's the same design and colours as last year just with a yellow trim around the visor edge, castore logo on the left side, little yellow lightning bolt on the back and storm member on the right side. Note the storm member text doesn't say the year like it had previously which is quite poor form
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks Bartos, but I haven't seen a Member's cap for 4 or 5 years now thanks to the never-ending supply of scarves they keep sending me!
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

When I was living in Poland, they actually sent me the wrong pack. Contacted them and then they sent me the right one. Ended up with 3 items... so I'm one of the lucky ones.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I know in the scheme of things this is a fairly trivial issue/request, but is there anyone that can post a pic of their 2021 member cap (or are most people still waiting on their pack)? For some stupid reason the Storm website does not provide any images/illustrations showing what the member items look like this year.

On another note, I just read through some of the FB comments in response to the recent 20K Members post, and wow, there sure are some disgruntled members (and former members) out there! If those comments are representative of the overall sentiment of Storm members & fans, combined with the lukewarm reception (at best) to this year's jerseys, the Club sure has some work to do! :-k
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57086460

Ajax gives their members an actual piece of the trophy each and we get our membership items halved...
j_foreigner
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Insomniac wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:44 pm I know in the scheme of things this is a fairly trivial issue/request, but is there anyone that can post a pic of their 2021 member cap (or are most people still waiting on their pack)? For some stupid reason the Storm website does not provide any images/illustrations showing what the member items look like this year.
Belated, but I gotchu (if this works!)

https://imgur.com/gallery/sStEXwu

As described previously - Castore logo on one side, "Storm Member" on the other, yellow lightning bolt on the back.