Round 2 - Eels vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Premiers wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:45 pm We can’t win the Premiership this year based on the draw we have
Mate, if you want to win the premiership youve got to beat everyone. CAn';t blame the draw. I get it helps when it comes to getting top 2 (home Semi).

I honestly wish we had a proper home and away season, play each team twice, its the fairest way.
Shuttlesworth99
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Can I just say - if Ryan Matterson didn’t get knocked out do you think Felise would have been suspended? I don’t think so.

I also think what knocked him out was his head hitting the ground really hard, not an elbow.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Shuttlesworth99 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:54 pm Can I just say - if Ryan Matterson didn’t get knocked out do you think Felise would have been suspended? I don’t think so.

I also think what knocked him out was his head hitting the ground really hard, not an elbow.
I said it at the time, its only because he fell awkwardly, hit his head and was concussed, that everyone is in an uproar. If Matterson was fine NOTHING would have been said.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Pole wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:10 am
Shuttlesworth99 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:54 pm Can I just say - if Ryan Matterson didn’t get knocked out do you think Felise would have been suspended? I don’t think so.

I said it at the time, its only because he fell awkwardly, hit his head and was concussed, that everyone is in an uproar. If Matterson was fine NOTHING would have been said.
Also want to say you see this type of niggle in almost every tackle.
Shuttlesworth99
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Pole wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:11 am
Pole wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:10 am

Also want to say you see this type of niggle in almost every tackle.
AMEN!