Mystery of the Missing Accountant

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Premiers
Squall
Squall

Cronk is a pussy whipped #### and cost us a Premiership. His wife looks like ghost face anyway and is hardly attractive
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Premiers wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm Cronk is a pussy whipped #### and cost us a Premiership. His wife looks like ghost face anyway and is hardly attractive
Classy ::)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

This from Cronk on the Fox News Website:

COOPER CRONK

2021 PREMIERS

ROOSTERS: A little bias but I think they’ve changed the things that let them down last year and these changes will have a huge impact on their performances.

DALLY M MEDALLIST

LUKE KEARY: More responsibility, more involved, big season!

This is the guy that player over 300 games. I know most of the time they pick their club, Alexander picked Panthers, Ennis picked Raiders. But really the only one to pick the Roosters and Keary. I think I tend to agree with Premiers comment more and more
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

glennb wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:53 am This from Cronk on the Fox News Website:

COOPER CRONK

2021 PREMIERS

ROOSTERS: A little bias but I think they’ve changed the things that let them down last year and these changes will have a huge impact on their performances.

DALLY M MEDALLIST

LUKE KEARY: More responsibility, more involved, big season!

This is the guy that player over 300 games. I know most of the time they pick their club, Alexander picked Panthers, Ennis picked Raiders. But really the only one to pick the Roosters and Keary. I think I tend to agree with Premiers comment more and more
Am I the only one who think the Roosters might come down to earth even more this year? They haven't solved their biggest issue which is at halfback. Cordner's also suffering quite badly from a heap of head knocks and Luke Keary's not the most durable player.

Anyway, staying on topic here - Meninga's come out today claiming the Titans have not spoken to Cameron Smith and are not going to sign him: https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nr ... 3fbdc4e6da

Take that as you will but I genuinely believe him. Weirdly, I can't see Smith playing for Brisbane either. Although, McCullough is now gone?
Premiers
Squall
Squall

And now there is talk of Smith playing for the Broncos. If he does that then he is dead to me
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

six rings wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:35 am First off Cooper Cronk isnt a traitor. He simply moved states because he fell in love. He gave many tremendous years of service to the Storm and was influential along with others, in making us the No 1 team in the country for players to want to come and play for. He toiled his sweat and blood for us, the supporters, and won 4 Grand Finals and gave us some magical memories that will live with true Melbourne Storm supporters for ever.

Secondly Cameron has spent almost 20 years at our Club and delivered us incredible treasured moments. What he does now is his business and any way, we could hardly have Cam, Harry and the Cheese in the same side so Cam is kind of doing us a favour by moving on, on the back of a great premiership as well.

Both Cooper Cronk and Cameron Smith's last games for the Melbourne Storm were premiership winning games so it is always great to go out on top!
Very well said. We have been very lucky to have Cooper and Cameron represent us with such distinction over so many years.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Premiers wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm Cronk is a pussy whipped #### and cost us a Premiership. His wife looks like ghost face anyway and is hardly attractive
19 posts and nearly half of them are putting the club or players down.
Now everyone is entitled to an opinion and I can see where there is room for disappointment. And there's a fine line between criticism and abuse. But posts attacking current or ex-players/coaches etc. (like the one above) come across as trolling and WILL be subject to moderation.

Consider yourself advised.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Onya TC I 100% agree with you
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pretty sure some of the newbies are the same person.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I think they live under the bridge off Cameron Rd. It's just near Shorten Drive
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:38 pm Onya TC I 100% agree with you
Yep , spot on , TC. Thanks .
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/02/24/ ... admission/

“He’s certainly left it a little late hasn’t he,” Rodski said.

“Look, he’s earnt the right to take his time in making the decision, he’s the most capped player of all time and the greatest player of all time.

Smith moved his family north to Queensland at the conclusion of the 2020 season, and Rodski suggested the former Storm captain is likely to spend 2021 and onwards in the Sunshine State.

“Look, he moved his family up to Queensland late last year,” he added.

“We’ve been preparing from a club perspective for life with and life without Cameron, we’re going to give him every opportunity to make that decision.

“If he does end up hanging up the boots it’s been an incredible career, if he does keep playing on who does know what he can do over the next few years.

“He has moved his family north so it’s unlikely that he’ll play at the Melbourne Storm if he chooses to play on.”
six rings
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... e34befbe9e

The Broncos have called on the services of a multi-millionaire business tycoon to negotiate with Cameron Smith in a final play to lure the champion hooker to Red Hill.
The Courier Mail reported the Titans are officially out of the running and Smith is leaning towards retirement, but that hasn’t stopped the Broncos pulling out all the stops if he decides to play on.

Smith was at Suncorp Stadium to host a group of corporate companies at a guest speaking event on Tuesday.

The fact Smith was talking about his life and career in rugby league hinted that his playing days are likely over, but the Broncos won’t give up on securing his services without a fight.

Broncos coach Kevin Walters confirmed the club is interested in Smith should he decide to play on and Brisbane have now used a rich businessman who lives near Smith on the Gold Coast to help broker a deal at the 11th hour.

Walters has not spoken directly to Smith since last November as the 430-game Storm legend went on a well earned holiday with his family, who have relocated to Queensland.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

TC wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:44 pm
19 posts and nearly half of them are putting the club or players down.
Now everyone is entitled to an opinion and I can see where there is room for disappointment. And there's a fine line between criticism and abuse. But posts attacking current or ex-players/coaches etc. (like the one above) come across as trolling and WILL be subject to moderation.

Consider yourself advised.
Maybe they're not be a troll. Maybe they just have serious abandonment issues...