WELL.......bugger me. Cowboys in a NOT a boilover

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I said it to someone last year after the lists had been gone thru, that the cowboys will be the real deal this year.
What a very good win at home, i'm gunna watch the game tonite, a friend told me they outclassed the dogs well.
And i actually put money on them for the top 4. Go u $100 good thing :D

ok, and i placed $250 on the storm too.
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

I picked the cowboys too :)
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Did 9 show the game last night cuz after that mel gibson movie and the news, they put swimming highlights on and it was getting too late to stay up.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Game was to be shown after the Swimming
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I picked the Cowboys... that's one for me!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I got $5 on Storm vs Cowboys grand final. $500 coming my way is looking fairly good the way things are going.

Oh, and $50 on Storm for the premiership, another $850 my way.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I bet storms odds for the premiership will drop heaps.. damn! was gonna put some money on them this week but forgot. I should wait until there next loss to put money on them.. but becuase they arnt going to loss a game this season, i may aswell just put money on them now.

(hope they are atleast more than 10-1)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

cam wrote:I bet storms odds for the premiership will drop heaps.. damn! was gonna put some money on them this week but forgot. I should wait until there next loss to put money on them.. but becuase they arnt going to loss a game this season, i may aswell just put money on them now.

(hope they are atleast more than 10-1)
Storm odds started off at $17, then rose to $19. Around the time of the trials the odds dropped back to $17 then after last week's win dropped to $12. It'll be interesting to see what they are this week.

Storm vs Cowboys GF was at $100 until last week when it dropped to $60. I expect it to be closer to $40 after Round 2.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

im too late by the looks off it. ill still put a bit on 'em. still, won a little today with storm winning by more than 12points.. (easily :D)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

cam wrote:im too late by the looks off it. ill still put a bit on 'em. still, won a little today with storm winning by more than 12points.. (easily :D)
Last two weeks the odds haven't been as good as I'd like so I've split my bets, $5 head to head and $5 Storm by more than 12. This week's returns were better. :D
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Souths could also prove to be the real deal this year and a genuine top 8 contender. (No, I'm not joking) They put up a good fight against the Roosters last week, and are a long way to notching up a win against the surprsingly highly fancied Eels. Currently up by 16 near half time.

And that was absolutely brilliant to see the Cowboys down the criminals on Friday night. The'r defence was absolutely ferocious.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!