Round 14 vs Knights

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It may be just me, but, I'm over the fake injury-miracle recovery cycle. I swear, if just one more Knights player made a miracle recovery, I was going to call the Vatican and have their trainer made a saint!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

How good was Cameron's little sideline play?
How good was Munster; steals, intercept and the cutout pass to Sevi?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

For his entire Storm career (and at Norths before that) Billy always ran in and tried to be the first to congratulate a player when they scored. I'm loving that Cam Smith has now taken on that role.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agreed, those little things make a team more cohesive for sure.
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I thought Marion Seve had a good game. Has good pace. Good hands. Is filling that Centre spot well whilst Scott is injured.

His defence seems good to me, but I am happy to admit I am no expert, and am keen for the views of the more educated supporters. What are your thoughts on his defence ? His tackling and positional play in defence ? Am I missing anything ?

I have a soft spot for Marion . I have a 19 year old nephew who has just had chemotherapy for testicular cancer. I have made him aware of Marion’s journey, so as a family we are cheering Marion on !
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think he’s done a great job especially considering who he has inside and outside him.