Israel Folau

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
shorton
Squall
Squall

As he is about to be sacked from Rugby Union today, do you think Storm would welcome him back or won’t he pass the “no dickhead” policy?
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Don't have the money, (and with Izzy it's ALL about the money) and frankly I don't think we really need or want him back. Thanks for your past service and stuff, but...

Also, the role of a rugby fullback is way different to a League fullback and I suspect there would be a substantial transition time back to anything like his former best.

Besides, one of the things we love about the Storm is the way the club works to include the fans. I'm not sure that adding an outspoken religious bigot to the squad is going to help out.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It will be interesting to see which other league and union players have liked his post.
shorton
Squall
Squall

Apparently he is off to The Roosters
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I used to worship him when he played for us, amazing skill and all. However, I would not want him playing for us now. Storm is an inclusive environment, and a disruptive influence is not what we want or need.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

TC wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:06 pm Don't have the money, (and with Izzy it's ALL about the money)
No it's not, he left here saying "he wanted to be closer to his family". Over time it became blatantly obvious that his family moved where the money was.

I$rael "show me the money" Folau, NO THANK YOU.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Suli and the Fox have much better character.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:09 am Suli and the Fox have much better character.
Hear hear
shorton
Squall
Squall

Rumours he is coming back to Storm to replace Curtis Scott
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

shorton wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:10 am Rumours he is coming back to Storm to replace Curtis Scott
:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
shorton
Squall
Squall

Apparently Folau met with Storm Management in Melbourne today.

Hmmmmm