First Issue of Rugby League Week for the year

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

According to the Publishers it should be out on February 25th
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

NZ Storm wrote:According to the Publishers it should be out on February 25th
Great!!! :D

Once it's published it'll just be a matter of finding a newsagency that has it in stock.

I wonder if the "experts" will tip the Sharks to finish in the top 4 again this year. :lol:

Will the same "experts" tip Storm to finish around 10th again for this year?

I had a nice laugh reading the first edition for 2003, I hope I'll get as good a laugh from reading the first 2004 edition.

:lol: 8) :lol:

Surandy
jimmy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i wannaget it but i'll be in brisbane.. :cry:
GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new signature coming soon..
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

jimmy wrote:i wannaget it but i'll be in brisbane.. :cry:
Umm, so where's the problem? Just go get it, it will be much more available in Brisbane than in Melbourne. Although I will admit I don't recall having any trouble buying it last year.
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The most reliable source I found last year was, strangely, the 7-eleven on the corner of Swan & Church in Richmond.
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

You can always sub it :)
http://magshop.com.au/product.asp?ProductID=1421

I buy mine at McGills in Elizabeth St
Also great for interstate papers that actually have rugby league sports sections :twisted:
"We are the puppets and fate the puppeteer
This is not a metaphor, but a truth sincere
On this stage, fate for sometime our moves steer
Into the chest of non-existence, one by one disappear.
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I subsribed to RLW for one year a while back. I found that it always arrived at least a day after it was in the stores, so I didn't see the point in it anymore.
*Champagne football*
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Magshop told me Feb 25th but according the the RLW website it will be a week later.
THE BIBLE IS BACK IN 2004 FROM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3
AS it has done for the past 34 seasons, league's only truly independent publication, Rugby League Week, will continue to tell it like it is in 2004, bringing its readers the best mix of news, views and player profiles.

Joining Mark Geyer and Matt Johns in the RLW team is former champion referee Bill Harrigan, turning his hand to the media after a magnificent career with the whistle.

Love him or hate him, no one can deny Harrigan has made an enormous contribution to the game, and his provocative columns are sure to be a highlight in RLW in 2004.

The fire of Geyer and the brilliant mind of Johns made RLW a must read for true league fans last year, and they are back bigger and better in 2004.

If you want the REAL story on what's happening on and off the field in the NRL - the players, the passion, the legends, the leaks, the fights and the final word - there's only one publication worth spending your hard-earned on, Rugby League Week.

Apart from an extensive coverage of the NRL, there's country footy, Queensland Cup, Jim Beam Cup, English Super League and a truckload of great competitions offering sensational prizes.

And if you fancy yourself as a fair judge of the footy, don't miss the new readers' competition to pit your player ratings against those compiled by RLW's man at the game.

For every Friday night blockbuster during the season, you can send in your player ratings to see how they compare to the expert's, and you can win a great prize every week.

So jump on board with league's oldest and most respected publication, Rugby League Week, from Wednesday, March 3. It's going to be one helluva season, and RLW will give you all the colour and controversy.

MARTIN LENEHAN
Editor, RLW
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

This is just not good enough!!!

I have not had a good rugby league read since the Test Series last year.

I remember when RLW published monthly tomes during the off season to keep peoplelike yours truley from developing a strange tic during the off season.

Demand better from RLW.
*Champagne football*
Carl
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Sterlo actually predicted that the Storm would finish 14th in RLW last year! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :x
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Carl wrote:Sterlo actually predicted that the Storm would finish 14th in RLW last year! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :x
What an absolute expert, he must be proud of his fantastic knowledge of the game and the teams that play.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Did Sterlo predict that his Eels would be so disappointing and not even make the finals!!! :lol:
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

PD wrote:You can always sub it :)
http://magshop.com.au/product.asp?ProductID=1421

I buy mine at McGills in Elizabeth St
Also great for interstate papers that actually have rugby league sports sections :twisted:
Heeeey!!! That's where I used to buy RLW from!! I also bought Sydney's Daily Telegraph there occasionally.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]