Queensland Cup

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Jamayne Isaako with the funniest b2b plays perhaps of all time to gift the Falcons the comeback win.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Good on them.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

You do wonder why Warbrick, Howarth and Moerera did not see more 1st team time this year
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well for 1 howarth hasn’t got through one game un injured now he is apparently Ill after playing 15 minutes today and according to a friend of mine he apparently cracked the shits after the game not talking to anyone

Will today played ok but has had some really average games

Tepai I agree with he should’ve played more nrl
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

blazza18 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:48 pm Jamayne Isaako with the funniest b2b plays perhaps of all time to gift the Falcons the comeback win.
And here they are. Poor bugger.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/x ... ns_to_the/
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ohhh it’s still stressful and funny at the same time
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:33 pm Well for 1 howarth hasn’t got through one game un injured now he is apparently Ill after playing 15 minutes today and according to a friend of mine he apparently cracked the shits after the game not talking to anyone

Why has he cracked the shits if he was the one that was ill ? Sure sounds like it’s the club that should crack the shits with him because he’s barely been able to get on the park this year.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Been another pretty rough and no doubt frustrating year for Howarth. Hopefully he was sick because otherwise it's a pretty bad look.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Storm Spirit wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:09 pm
sallymay wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:33 pm Well for 1 howarth hasn’t got through one game un injured now he is apparently Ill after playing 15 minutes today and according to a friend of mine he apparently cracked the shits after the game not talking to anyone

Why has he cracked the shits if he was the one that was ill ? Sure sounds like it’s the club that should crack the shits with him because he’s barely been able to get on the park this year.
Since we weren't there, I have to give Howarth the benefit of the doubt here.
If he really was crook then not wanting to talk to people could be understood.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hostplus Cup preliminary finals

Saturday, September 17

Norths Devils v Sunshine Coast Falcons at Bishop Park - 1.05pm (Fox League and Kayo)

Redcliffe Dolphins v Burleigh Bears at Moreton Daily Stadium - 3.10pm (Channel 9, 9Now, Kayo)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:49 pm
Storm Spirit wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Since we weren't there, I have to give Howarth the benefit of the doubt here.
If he really was crook then not wanting to talk to people could be understood.
I spoke to someone at the falcons I won’t name them ..he is kinda annoyed at the storm cause they made them fly back to Melbourne after the game …said the boys will now be with the rest of the players (I’m guessing he means on mad Monday) and won’t get them till later in the week again …. He said Jack and the boys arrived the night before late like 11 pm and he was tired then and woke up sick …they kept him away from the other boys in case he gave it to the others and is unsure if he will play the prelim …he said he wasn’t sure which if any will come for the prelim he hopes they will be sensible about things and be ready for the game I just hope Storm do take the game seriously
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sua Fa'alogo, Grant Anderson, Young Tonumaipea, Will Warbrick, Cooper Johns, Tepai Moeroa and Jack Howarth (on the bench) have all been named in Falcons preliminary final team.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Interesting re Jack
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Benching Jack may ignite something. Hopefully he provides some impact when called upon.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Falcons or their way the 7 storm boys arrived today trained tonight with the team will be with the club for the rest of the week and stay till they are eliminated or make the GF …so bloody happy