Queensland Cup

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Even though it doesn't say so above, I think that as Falcons is at 2:10pm I think that will be on Kayo too.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigers are at the same time as storm …guess I’ll have to have the qplus app open at aami 🤣
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

sallymay wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:08 pm Tigers are at the same time as storm …guess I’ll have to have the qplus app open at aami 🤣
You keep us updated better than the club does, is any of Jordan Grant, Nikorima or Anderson likely to play this week? They've been important for their clubs in QRL, they deserve to play finals.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Jordan’s got a knee injury think he is out the year now …was like an 8 week injury only been out for like 3/4

I’m not sure about Jayden last I heard he had hammy issues I think I’m pretty sure he is leaving but I could be wrong …I have been before

Grant played last week so should play Sunday for the Falcs
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just started tuning in. Falcons on absolute fire.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nikorima playing today for Falcons, might come in for Hughes perhaps?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BLOODY HELL THAT WAS CLOSE

That was ABSOLUTE Chaos

I think every player that started that game ended the game in a different position

Luke poselli Grant Anderson Sua Faalogo all came off injured

Sua went back on but was still wasn’t great

Jayden Nikorema was injured for most of the second half and half the forewords were playing hurt

But they got the win so their season is still alive

36-42
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I can’t right now

Falcons lost …

I have nothing nice to say so I’ll just leave it at that
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigers into the GF! Will MacDonald return for next week? Hopefully Sims plays here too. I'd be happy for Pene and/or Tepai to take his spot.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have no words right now I’m so happy for the tigers wooohoooo

As for players I think Alec is injured so Proberly won’t play

I wonder if the tiger/storm players will come back to Melbourne or stay in brissie and train …would be nice to see them at an open training but I’d understand if they stayed back in brissie
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

MacDonald was HIA protocols from the last round I thought? Might be ok for next week.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:23 pm MacDonald was HIA protocols from the last round I thought? Might be ok for next week.
I actually forgot about that …11days should be up soon he could play either game nrl or Qcup
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Great effort. Well done Tigers.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Talked to Kane Bradley last night he is staying in brissie this week (not sure how his deal at storm works but his been staying in Brisbane after games and not currently in Melbourne at all) the rest of the storm boys Cole Tristan Joe George and Jordan will be back in Melbourne

I plan to go to the storm open training and talk to the boys and congratulate them hopefully others will too
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Don't forget that the Brisbane Tigers play Burleigh Bears in the Queensland Cup Grand Final at 5:30pm. The match is on Fox League and Kayo Freebies.

Go Tigers 🐅.