Round 3 - Storm vs Cowboys

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote:Three weeks and an injury for probably our best 17 to be named. Will look forward to it even though it will only be for one game.
Replace Hoffman with Felise and this is our best line-up.
Who was the poster saying no Slater! That is ridiculous talk. Munster is a great player, but he has so much to learn at fullback. He is never in the right position when a try is scored.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Are you implying Kaufusi and Kenny aren’t in our best 17 when fit? 2 International back rowers who were integral to our premiership? Wow

The fact that you put the words “Hoffman” and “best 17” in the same sentence is concerning!
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote:Three weeks and an injury for probably our best 17 to be named. Will look forward to it even though it will only be for one game.
Still missing Kaufusi
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Forget what I said cause goddamn I am an idiot for forgetting Felise. I was fixated of Smith being named.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hoffman passes the scapegoat baton over to Vunavalu. Suli, get it together man.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Both been terrible to start. Hoffman goes nowhere when he catches the ball (did have a nice offload earlier though). Now bailed out with another offside penalty from the Cowboys.

And just to be fair. Hoffman just had his best run of the season to then set up a try.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Besides the frustrating hiccups I am overly pleased with our forwards we are running with intent. I couldn’t give a toss if we lose but I’ll be damned if we lose without giving it our all. The boys are running hard and an example is Hoffman’s run just before Welch scored. That’s what creates chances!
Monsoon
Monsoon

It’s a strange game, we look disjointed for a moment and then look incredible the next, really up and down but overall pretty happy, agree the forwards have really taken it to the cows pack and I also like that while making some errors both wingers are injecting themselves, only concern is I think Munster and Croft have been really quiet and need to take a hold of this game and control it a bit better in the 2nd, let’s go lads!!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

He might have scored 48 tries in 49 games, but based on his last game and a half Suli needs to spend some time in Q Cup.

Side looks much better than last week but still plenty of dumb decisions.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like half the team have never played together before. Where did the team that played Leeds go?
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ooh, Hoffman caught out badly on Hess's second try and i think he was just as much to blame as Munster for the first.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

In all my years I’ve never seen a storm play with this attitude. Are we the Warriors?

Suli just cocked it up in front of goal all I could do is laugh. A lot of head scratches tonight
Last edited by nacho on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

What is J Brom doing? The dumbest penalty ever and almost did all he could to give another away. He's not really hitting the line with any gusto either. Get Nelson out there.
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

Suli been reading his own press?
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Nelson, you big beautiful man