Munster told to Pull His Head In!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Cameron wrote:So; in the next few years we will lose Cooper Cronk, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith and Cameron Munster?!?

Well; at least we should have plenty of cap space.

Cooper Cronk has gone
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yes, I am counting this year as one of the next few years.

Maybe not though, Storm have put up a response.

Front page of the Courier Mail in Brisbane

STORM slam Munster claims as a CIRCUS!

Storm Welfare people are rallying around Cameron Munster....
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

In Melbourne, we have got the lack of scoring in women's AFL as the main story so it could be worse.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

There hasn't really been an off-field "crisis" this off season so I guess they've got to find something.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

From the Courier Mail:- During the World Cup, Cameron Munster put on 20kg in weight and played both his World Cup games without any sleep having spent the previous night on a 10 beer keg bender. Cameron Smith was hugely disappointed with Cameron Munster's efforts in both these games when he only scored 2 tries in both games and was named the players' player in both matches.

Since he has come back to Melbourne; the Storm have institutionalised Cameron Munster in a lunatic asylum every night after training. O0

Yet somehow, the Melbourne Storm are claiming there is nothing wrong!

Yep, slow news day.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tomorrow's headline in the Courier Mail will be "Broncos say they can save troubled Cameron Munster."

The Brisbane Broncos have thrown a life line to in trouble Cameron Munster and feel they can redeem him after he was all but thrown out of the
Melbourne Storm yesterday. The Broncos are prepared to take the troubled star off Melbourne Storms hands. It is believed Munster wants to come home to Queensland as he is home sick.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Munster is actually playing in the trial game vrs Newcastle in the 38oC heat at AAMI atm.

That is how wrong todays news has been.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

steaming stormer wrote:https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 5557a9653c

This story is growing legs...
I want that gold training jersey!

Also, if he doesn't wanna change his attitude then let him go. Contribute and comply or fook off.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Are we not sure that it is not a NON STORY of Bollocks?

Josh Massoud

Verified account

@josh_massoud
2h2 hours ago
More
Had a very thorough chat with @storm coach Craig Bellamy about Cameron Munster after today’s trial. He confirmed there have been alcohol-related behavioural issues in the past, but adamant there’s no present discussions about a release. Munster appeared relaxed and happy.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I have always believed there's usually an element of truth in all of these stories that have surfaced over the years, how much of an element is the question. The old saying; Where there's smoke there's fire.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bullucked wrote:I have always believed there's usually an element of truth in all of these stories that have surfaced over the years, how much of an element is the question. The old saying; Where there's smoke there's fire.
Tend to agree. I hope we stick by him. He's a larrikin, he's not poison like say a Todd Carney or Jarryd Hayne. He's still young, he'll mature.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cameron Muster just got a huge tattoo on himself with STORM under his arm....

identifying his premiership and that he is the 160th player to play for the Storm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BehjB_jBIus ... =munster94

So I reckon playing for us means something to him.

Would be terrible if they cut him after he went through all of that and he has STORM on him - FOR LIFE!!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

GI has storm ink but plays in cardinal and myrtle these days. I don't think tatts means anything as far as loyalty goes these days.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

What seems funny is that Cameron only put the photo of his Storm Ink up on his instagram, on 29 January.

Yet within 10 days; a media storm says he is out of the Club?

Yet he plays in the trial game while Cheyse Blair doesn't.

It Doesn't make sense.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The tattoo is a premiership tattoo, it’s not that unusual. And the Storm are not releasing Munster just because he got into a little scuffle with Ben Hunt. It would be stupid. All this is is just media hyperbole