Premiership merchandise

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sliat_1981 wrote:Ordered t-shirt on Tuesday last week. Still waiting
Ordered shirt, jersey and stubble holder. Received none of them so guessing they will all ship when jersey is ready.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

LESStar58 wrote:
Ordered shirt, jersey and stubble holder. Received none of them so guessing they will all ship when jersey is ready.
Got mine yesterday. They said said sorry and ordered needed to be restocked. That’s fine but don’t put on the site saying they’ll be there within a week.
Utha
Squall
Squall

Ordered another t-shirt (not the same one) and a cap, and also bought some Richmond premiership merchandise yesterday. No more, because I have to save something for the World Cup.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sliat_1981 wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:
Got mine yesterday. They said said sorry and ordered needed to be restocked. That’s fine but don’t put on the site saying they’ll be there within a week.
You got your jersey yesterday? Or just the other parts of your order?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Utha wrote:Ordered another t-shirt (not the same one) and a cap, and also bought some Richmond premiership merchandise yesterday. No more, because I have to save something for the World Cup.
I already have both Ireland jerseys. Got them from the O'Neills website and they cost me less than a Kangaroos jersey combined. I'm not even Irish. I just like to wear green and I have more Wolfhounds jerseys than Kangaroos jerseys.

I'll probably get Kangaroos shirt even though it has that weird collar. The Kangaroos jersey hasn't looked this good since it was void of all sponsorship save for the sleeves sponsors (XXXX, Playstation etc).
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ordered some gear (hoodie, dvd) the day after the GF. Still waiting.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well I just got an email advising that my order will be delivered today. I wonder if this means my jersey as well.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I got mine today.
T shirt is pretty good.
DVD.
Stubbie holder
Bumper sticker.

Gee my car is going to look rad with Richmond and Storm premiers stickers on it.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

I love the bumper sticker
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Did anyone else do the click and collect memorabilia at aami park and if so have you received confirmation that its ready yet?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NevilleB wrote:Did anyone else do the click and collect memorabilia at aami park and if so have you received confirmation that its ready yet?
Yes, got a message on Thursday to say it is at GPO in Bourke Street. Yet to pick it up. (Premiership merchandise as opposed to memorabilia).
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I received my premiers t-shirt after about a two-three week wait. Arrived with a large mark burned into the print. Thought it might be part of the ‘distressed’ look at first but figured it was a bit much for that. Compared it to others - it’s definitely a printing error. Problem is I’m far too lazy to deal with returning it so I’ll probably just order another one.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just waiting on my jersey...
Storm2016
Squall
Squall

Is anyone interested or collect football cards?

ESP, the official provider of NRL cards are releasing a storm premiership card set of 20 cards.

It will be in the range of $60-$80 but if anyone has seen these in previous years, they are quality.

I have been lucky enough to get a copy of the flyer for the set and if anyone is interested i am in contact with the distributors and may be able to get a bunch of sets at a cheaper price
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes, interested