2017 Grand Final: Storm Vs Cowboys

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormfan2010 wrote:Woo hooooooo I've got tickets for the family !!!
Massive thanks to Ice for helping out a fellow storm fanatic family !
KimmorleyKiller wrote:Yeah me too Ice is maaaa boiiiiiiiii

No worries at all lads, only too happy to help my fellow Storm fans ;)

Bay 143 for us.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Back then I went to tickettek in Myers (yes they had booths back then) and they did ask where I would like to sit and I said close to the action.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sliat_1981 wrote:Back then I went to tickettek in Myers (yes they had booths back then) and they did ask where I would like to sit and I said close to the action.
Yep those were the days, i used to line up at the newsagent up the road. It's an absolute joke that you can't choose your seats anymore, if you don't like the ones assigned then you have to risk trying again and copping worse ones. I've been lucky enough to see several NBA, Premier League and La Liga games and every one of them you can choose exactly where you want to sit out of what left is available. If it's good enough for the biggest leagues in the world then why isn't it good enough for us?
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm 142. Last year I was outta there, on the train and back home before Gal lifted the trophy. Surely there must be something official on afterwards. Surely.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Mine was Front row, bay 117
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If you book a ticket for a musical or theatre production you can see what seats are available and pick whatever seat you would prefer. Don't see why you can't do it for a sporting event.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You can if you book from Ticketek in person, if you can even do that anymore.

For shits and giggles I had a look at what $385 would get you for a platinum ticket, and I was allocated a seat level with the try line. I'm pretty sure it was the same bay I paid $110 for in 2006.

The best seats for the grand final are the members area hands down.
theFatWinger
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Would love to be in the Storm supporters area but with a family, just can't afford it. So we'all be cheering on from section 625 up in the nose bleeds.

Hopefully the score goes our way and we can make our way down to you all for e final 5 -10 minutes for some Atmosphere!
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

theFatWinger wrote:Would love to be in the Storm supporters area but with a family, just can't afford it. So we'all be cheering on from section 625 up in the nose bleeds.

Hopefully the score goes our way and we can make our way down to you all for e final 5 -10 minutes for some Atmosphere!
I know how you feel. I sat up there in 2012 when the budget was tight and whilst It felt like I was looking at ants lol I was still there soaking it up !
Come down and party with us when the games wrapped up in the 60th min
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Single seats only left in the Storm bays. That's great that they're selling so quick !
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Hi, does anyone know with ANZ Stadium that once you are inside are you able to walk around to the other side of the stadium internally or do you need to go outside first and then re-enter at an external gate?

Cheers
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormfan2010 wrote:
theFatWinger wrote:Would love to be in the Storm supporters area but with a family, just can't afford it. So we'all be cheering on from section 625 up in the nose bleeds.

I know how you feel. I sat up there in 2012 when the budget was tight and whilst It felt like I was looking at ants lol I was still there soaking it up !

You will enjoy every moment - it is so good being there
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormfan2010 wrote:

Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mystormboys wrote:
stormfan2010 wrote:

Last year I was in nose bleeds and I believe I was just as disappointed as the guys in the members section! Looking forward to it going the other way this year and enjoying the moment with all the purple people!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am in section 143. I can't wait it will be the first time I have been to a Grand Final since 2008.