Storm v ??? Prelim final. Friday 22nd September

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well it's locked in for 7.55pm Friday night. Surprising in the fact it's not the Roosters that got the prime slot, though at the same time the Richmond game has been confirmed for the Saturday at the G.

The time on that won't be confirmed until the winner of the GWS v Eagles game is known so while I'd have rathered a Saturday game the NRL has erred on the side of caution and avoided a clash with the AFL so probably a smart move.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Extra day break for us assuming we win. Nrl is probably after a broncos win next week and uncle Wayne only likes playing Friday
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

NevilleB wrote: Nrl is probably after a broncos win next week and uncle Wayne only likes playing Friday
Beat me to it. I suspect the powers that be are expecting a Broncos win next week anyway. How good would it be if the Penny Panthers sprang a massive surprise and tipped out the Broncs. A big up yours to Brisbane and the NRL.
Position - Left right out or hung out to dry
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nrl happy with that too, they want a winner from western Sydney to combat threat of GWS Giants
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cowboys/Eels is on Saturday. Makes no sense to have them back up 6 days later. Use common sense people.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

blazza18 wrote:Cowboys/Eels is on Saturday. Makes no sense to have them back up 6 days later. Use common sense people.
We are talking about the NRL right? They dont use any of that
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tickets (members) on sale 10am tomorrow
tigerr
Squall
Squall

23 degrees weather forecast for this game. Unfortunately that will suit the Brisbane Broncos more
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Please advise if you are having problems buying tickets thru Ticketek this morning. I am
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:23 degrees weather forecast for this game. Unfortunately that will suit the Brisbane Broncos more
This is Melbourne, more often than not they can't even get it right the next day let alone a week away :lol:

That said even if it did reach 23 that day it's highly unlikely it'll be near that come game time so it won't make a difference either way.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Half our team is from Queensland anyway.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Honestly feel like half the posts from him/her are just to troll.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:Please advise if you are having problems buying tickets thru Ticketek this morning. I am
I didn't like the seats it was offering me (I have GA membership given I usually drag others along)... sat on hold for 40 min but got the section I wanted... worth it. Bring on team B :lol:
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Any other members has trouble getting tickets
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Online won't work for me . I get through to the payment screen and press submit and it goes through to the next screen but it says that there is a problem with your credit card or other details and to go back