How does Cronk feel?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Phillip Island Storm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Dropping Cooper from the game against the No.1 ranked team is not resting the best player of 2016 it is a signal of things to come. I feel Meninga is speaking with forked tongue on this issue. Resting my backside. I just wonder how Cooper is feeling about this snub. The fact he hasn't spoken on the issue is a worry.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think Cronk not speaking about says volumes about the man he is. I bet he is not happy, but will do what the coach says is the best for the team. Unlike Thurston last week who complained.

I hope New Zealand win and it shows everyone Cronk is needed. It is all because he had a bad game in the grand final and Maloney was good. I think others are putting the on Meninga. Time will tell what happens, it all about getting a squad for next years World Cup
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's just rest. Why do you care so much?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

JT Matt scott all had rests last week...im not sure why its such a big deal
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Off topic but I think the captaincy is hindering Jesse's performance.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Who else could they give it to though?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The whole issue with Coops is getting way out of hand. The whole notion dropping him was "disrespectful" to NZ was laughable considering the halves pairing that took the field on Sunday morning won a premiership together last year.