In the 2016 grand final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

nacho wrote:
tugga wrote:
nacho wrote:Buying mine in the 140-145 bay area

Edit: use the email link on your phone, no waiting required like PC browsers.

I have got tix in 143.

PM me for AAN, I only bought 4 tickets with mine and I have another membership with all 6 tickets available
Let's meet for a cold one before the game matey.
Let's try tee up a Bai Stand meet up? Either at the Live site at the Ibis hotel or in the seating area
Yes! The live site is pretty good with the beer tents sitting on the grass. it's forecast to be 26 and sunny so it should be good for sitting out in the sun and downing a few.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bay 145-2 row 37
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yo if anyone can shoot me a code I'll be eternally grateful xo
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KimmorleyKiller wrote:Yo if anyone can shoot me a code I'll be eternally grateful xo
Done and done.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Got mine.
richardv
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I just rang up the club about the after party and was told no after party this time because is a night game and it will be to late and the last train is at 12 Not happy Jane!!!!!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

145-1 row 6 for me... no way I was missing it. The ticket prices jumped massive from previous years... but end of the day, it's a grand final!

Also - any racing fans heading up early, you get free entry to Epsom Day with your GF ticket
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Why're you guys all sitting behind a set of posts? What's the view like there?
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

143 - 1, row 4 for me and my co-horts. Slightly surprised at how it all works. Didn't take the first allocation, didn't like the second, ran into some hurdles. Used my mates code and was only offered the $500 seats (imagine a massive wtf at the computer!). Got out and tried again with my code and took what was offered thinking i don't want to miss out. (All within the first 5 mins) After I'd received my tix I tried continuously for half an hour, using both codes and kept getting different allocations, sometimes the expensive seats and even on one occasion a combination of cheap(ish!) and expensive, but with no consistency. I think the moral is, don't stress too much for the first few minutes, you have time. Also, you can keep trying until you get your desired preference (obviously only for a limited time), but half an hour later i was still managing to get three together at various sections of the Storm fan area. I wanted to get my experiences written down so hopefully I may remember or it may be useful for next year when we go back to back.

Meet up for drinks, faces to names (maybe people don't want that?) and discuss our best options for winning, someone's got Craig's number right?
Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Parramatta, Homebush...... Open to all suggestions if only we can reach a consensus.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Inglis#3 wrote:Why're you guys all sitting behind a set of posts? What's the view like there?
Probably crap but that's what they offer up to members of participating teams. In previous years I've booked independently and, with some limitations, (and with due respect to cost and what you can afford) you can sit anywhere.

Currently it looking like a $1000 day trip, ok, 26 hours! I might need to go down the Cross and rent out a small room.. :cry:
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The allocation for members of each team is on the ends - the view from there is pretty terrible because ANZ Stadium is so big and shallow. However, I would rather sit there among Storm supporters than take a chance sitting somewhere else and either sit with neutrals or Sharks supporters - especially since I'm on my own.

My plans are basically the same as in 2012. Fly to Sydney Sunday morning, stay at a hotel near the airport, take the train to the city and then out to the stadium. The next morning, walk to the airport and fly home. A very expensive 24 hours but when booking it I was basically in "shut up and take my money" mode.

Now I just need to take the Monday off work.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bullucked wrote:
Inglis#3 wrote:Why're you guys all sitting behind a set of posts? What's the view like there?
Probably crap but that's what they offer up to members of participating teams. In previous years I've booked independently and, with some limitations, (and with due respect to cost and what you can afford) you can sit anywhere.

Currently it looking like a $1000 day trip, ok, 26 hours! I might need to go down the Cross and rent out a small room.. :cry:
In 2007 I was at the wrong end. I was at the first half end, so I only saw Quinn's and Inglis's tries. I missed all the others they did in the second quarter including Inglis's try of the match
So if you do win, expect the celebrations to look like this to you:
OncewasOzHEDude
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

142-13 for me and my lads, row 10.

I bought a family pass but i have one ticket available if anyone knows anyone who needs one. Average cost for my 4 tickets is $125 each.

Now......accommodation is the killer here. I can't find jacks!!t at a resonable price.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I fly up on Wednesday. Staying in Hurstville with my aunt. Will be at the fan day at the Opera House on Thursday. Friday I'm heading out to St. Marys for Latin Heat vs. CanAm Grizzlies. Staying with my Brother From Another Mother on Saturday and Sunday. Flying home on Monday night.

Couldn't have planned it better myself.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:I fly up on Wednesday. Staying in Hurstville with my aunt. Will be at the fan day at the Opera House on Thursday. Friday I'm heading out to St. Marys for Latin Heat vs. CanAm Grizzlies. Staying with my Brother From Another Mother on Saturday and Sunday. Flying home on Monday night.

Couldn't have planned it better myself.
Nice work LESStar58 particularly going to Latin Heat v CanAm Grizzlies.